• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:51:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Lovely Tuesday

Started by LizStreithorst, December 27, 2022, 01:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It is finally warming up here.  Thank God.  There are only so many days I can tolerate waking up with the temp 16 degrees.  This morning it was 25 degrees when I went out to feed Charlotte her breakfast.  It actually felt warm to me!!!!!

Right now it's 57 under a beautiful blue sky with only the occasional breath of a breeze.  I'm in heaven.  What's better that we're done with nights u nder 32.

I have so many people wanting to buy baby Discus from me.  Sounds great, doesn't it?  My pairs are either young and stupid and either eat or ignore the eggs, or older and spawn when they get damn good and ready.  My best pair, that I sold my last babies from spawned again the other day.  This pair has raised their kids before.  I don't think they'll do it this time.  I've got the cone in a gallon pitcher in their tank and the pair hasn't even acknowledged their wigglers exitances. The babies will free swim tomorrow.  All I can do is wait and hope.

Folds want my black rams, too.  That's easy, though.  After the 15th I'll be able to start shipping again.  I miss the extra income they gave me. 

I have an excellent reputation among both the ram people and the Discus people.  My goal all along (although I didn't realize it at the time) has always to be known as someone who sells good fish.

I'm looking forward to the new year.  I don't care about the eve.  What I want is to wake up on the first of the new year knowing that's it's the "official" day for me decide to better than who I was last year.  It's a silly myth that's fun to believe.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, sending lots of good luck wishes to you and your fish!  Hope 2023 will be a good fish breeding and selling year for you. I have a feeling it will be.  I sure am enjoying my babies from you! 
Barb