• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 09:02:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 292
Total: 292

Another warm hump day

Started by LizStreithorst, December 07, 2022, 10:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good morning Mug Clubbers.  It's another shorts and T shirt day.  It will be like this for another week.

I have rarely been as worthless yesterday.  I was lying down and napping in the fish room all day.  I headed to bed right after WC and slept until 6:30 this morning.  I wouldn't believe that I could sleep so much if it wasn't me who did it.  It was not my fault, though.  It's my back that bosses me around.

I feel much better and more energetic today, thank God.  I don't have much to do, and what I do have to do will be sitting mostly sitting down work.  But first I need to hit the supermarket.  I don't need much but I am out of ice cream so while I'm there I'm sure I'll pick up this and that.  When I get home I'll sweep the house, which I didn't have the energy to do yesterday.  Then I'll cut up some of the hill of 1" PVC that Shawn took down for me.  I'll toss the fittings since they are glued on and save all the lengths of PVC that are worth saving.

Tomorrow is the pain doctor.  After I pee clean and she refills my drugs I'll be able to smoke pot again for 2 months.  Doing without isn't a big deal, but there were a 2 times during the past month when I thought, "man, a hit of weed would sure be nice right now".  I hope I get the nurse practioner again and not my normal pain doctor.  I liked her a lot better.  She realized that I used to be someone who loved physical labor without me having to tell her.  Although sometimes I'm in a lot of pain, mostly I'm doing well enough on the Tramadol not to ask for something stronger.

I'll check back later to see what y'all have going on.  Barb, I hope your feeling better.  If you feel that you need another old person to care for, you might consider moving to Mississippi. (joke)  Everyone stay healthy and be happy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. The rain was gone this morning but it's been warm and damp most of the day. Liz, it's good to hear that your back is better today. Try not to over do it so you can enjoy your less painful time longer.

I've been taking it easy today because this last shot felt more painful than the previous ones. I felt good at the time of the injection but I feel a little more sore at the injection site. I'll work it out.

Barb, my thoughts are with you as you go through the process of losing and missing your mom while making sure that everything that is necessary is/has been taken care of.

I'm going to take Kobe out and then I will take a pain pill and relax. Have a great evening you all.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Muggers...

I'm just catching up with you late tonight...looks like a lot of pain going around :( Hang in there folks...
I'll catch up tomorrow...

Happy aquariuming!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron