• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 04:57:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 75
Total: 75

Goodies...MMmmmm

Started by Mugwump, February 25, 2013, 07:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Jon and Barb you are both blessed. It is hard to find that today. Patty and I have been married for 25 year next month. I hope we make it to 40 year
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

Quote from: ilroost on February 26, 2013, 01:02:38 PM
Shatanka. i'm into both. lol
I like keeping fish and drinking like a fish!!

Same here.  One can do both!
Always move forward. Never look back.

shatanka

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 26, 2013, 07:46:50 PM
Quote from: ilroost on February 26, 2013, 01:02:38 PM
Shatanka. i'm into both. lol
I like keeping fish and drinking like a fish!!

Same here.  One can do both!

OK..LOL ..I like a beer now and then, or a couple glasses of wine too..especially to just chill and watch the fish or tv or whatever. It's all good when  you just chill, don't get mean and belligerent and cause problems in a relationship, or with your kids. But, I am talkin about, drinking that heads to partying out at bars, that heads to not coming home cuz he's off with someone else again, that leads to coming home at wee hours of the morning and causing fights that sometimes did not look so good on me (bruises). And that was the second jerk!  The first one just never wanted to work to help take care of his family..left it all dumped on me to do it all.  I just have not had good luck in the relationship dept.
AHHH...thinking of all that will cause a person to drink!
I think I am going to have a beer now! LMAO  Just kidding! lol

SO....YES, you couples with long marriages are truly, truly blessed!!

PaulineMi

Well happy anniversary Barb and Jon! 

Somehow I missed this thread.

Shatanka...sounds like you discovered the difference between loneliness and being alone. That inner peace thing.  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

Thanks Pauline, will be sending fish tank pics tomorrow.
Barb

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)