• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 01:40:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 152
Total: 152

Stormy Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, November 30, 2022, 06:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Liz I hope that you and your pets are safe and and sound and that the storm didn't do too much damage in your area. Barb hopefully the storm is not impacting you badly. The news clips that they showing on TV look terrible.

Here in Delaware we'll be getting some of that storm later this morning. The DC area is getting the rain now and it is moving in my direction next.

Lots to do in the fishroom today but I am feeling energetic this morning. It's funny but it seems that the more work I do in the fishroom the more additional work I create in the fishroom. huh

Ron there are bunch of You Tube videos on breeding and raising Sterbai fry. Some of them are good and some are just ok but I was able to get a good idea on what to do to raise these fry.

It is time for me to get busy, Wishing you all a safe day and I will definitely check on you all later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning Willie and my other friends later.
I my animal family are safe and sound.  It actually wasn't bad at all in my area.  Not so farther north.  We had lots of rain, but it didn't come down in torrents.  We have some puddles here and there, but no swamp like areas.  We didn't even get a whole lot of wind. 

I was so miserable with my back that I got in bed right after WC.  I can't believe that I slept the whole night considering all the resting and napping I had done.  But I totally zonked.  What woke me up during the night was the thunder.  We only had one atomic bomb sounding one close by.  The others were way in the distance.  But they were sounded so loud and were so persistent that it was as if there was an artillery barrage going off.
I can't remember ever hearing thunder like that.  It was cool.  While I listened, I realized that my back didn't hurt.  I woke up again when my alarm reminded me that it was time for drugs.  Then I went back to sleeping like a rock. 

I feel well this morning.  I absolutely must sweep the house which I didn't have the strength to do before.  I would like to make a pot of chili, too.  I make mine from a roast so I have to cut it into small cubes myself.  I may put the cutting board on the grooming table because it goes lower.  my counter top is a little too high for me to cut up a big hunk easily.  Absolutely no work in the fishroom, though.  That's how I tore myself up.

Be well friends.  Barb, and Willie I hope you do OK in the storm. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hang in there stormy Muggers!...don't float away....it's 55 right now & will go to low 70s today with a few clouds around...

Not much going on today...a trip to the grocery store to get food for our card game tomorrow...pick a few plant orders to ship...and take care of a few things in prep for the SAS meeting Sunday...

That's all I got from me...

You folks stay well and safe...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron