• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 11:28:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

Sunny Sunday

Started by LizStreithorst, November 27, 2022, 01:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I'm doing so much better today because my head standing Discus seems to be doing well.  I've thought that before and she got worse again, so I'll be raising the water level in her tank little by little and keeping a close eye.  Barb and Willie, thanks for your encouragement on Simply.

Since I haven't had the will to do anything other that stay in the fishroom obsessing, the mess in the rest of the house kept getting worse, and it was terrible before!  Today I made a small dent.  Washed and folded a couple of loads of laundry and the kitchen is clean enough for me to want to cook in.  I've got a chicken leg quarter marinating in a spicy marinade for tomorrow's meal.

That's it for me.  I'm gonna warm up some chili I had frozen for lunch and then maybe take my little nap on the fish room sofa for a change.  It's a killer sofa for sleeping on.  Then it will be time for WC, fish dinner and horse dinner which are my last chores of the day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi Liz and everyone. Liz glad to hear that your discus is feeling better. It's been raining all day here but I did manage to get Kobe out for 2 walks in the park. He doesn't mind getting wet if he's in the park but around here he doesn't even want to leave the house if it is wet out. I still make him go out but he's not happy about it.

I've been playing in the fishroom and watching football today. I also went to Sam's club to pick up some bulk items this morning and it was so crowded that I almost went back home but I did drive 9 miles to get there so I did my shopping and afterward I filled up my car at the Sam's Club gas station at $3.33 per gallon.

That's it for me everyone. Have a great evening all.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi folks, just a dark, rainy, windy day here today. Very gloomy for me.  Have spent time planning my parent;s funeral which is coming up.  Not much else today, but I did eat breakfast with a friend at a nice place.  And took a walk.  I guess I did do some good things after all.  You all be good,
Barb