• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:33:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 161
Total: 162

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by wsantia1, November 24, 2022, 04:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Yes I am up early thanks to Mr. Kobe. He's in a good place right now but just had to go to the bathroom at 4 am. huh

It is currently 31 degrees here but we are hopeful that it will get up to 60F by this afternoon. The projections say our high will be 59F.

I will be going over to my neighbor's this afternoon so it should be a great Thanksgiving.

I got a pleasant surprise when I turned on the lights in the fishroom this morning. While checking on my Sterbai eggs I caught something out of the cornier of my eye and it was Sterbai (5) fry scooting along the bottom of the tank. They are tiny but not as tiny as the Rams or Angels.

This is a first for me so I am very happy. Surprisingly I didn't see any wiggling from the eggs like I am used to seeing. Maybe because there were so few eggs.

I read that they like to lay a few eggs daily so that you can have fry at different stages of development and have to be careful to separate the bigger fry so that they won't eat the smaller fry.

Anyway it's time for me to make my way back to the fishroom  to see what's next. I'll check in later. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Thanksgiving, Muggers!...

Wow, Willie!!!...Sterbai fry!...that's great!...

It's a nice cool day here in Sedona...yr is the high...I awoke early so I came into the living room and turned on the Macys Parade...full of balloons and seems like fewer floats...we'll catch a little football too...

Last night we closed down Cowboy Bar on the Main Street in Sedona!...yeh, at 8:30!...people disappear from the street within and hour of sundown...there was only one other couple there when we went in!...the bartender was interesting...his brother works with the million-dollar horses that are used in the Yellowstone series on TV...he had a lot of stories for us...that's one of our favorite tv series of all...

You guys have a fun day and enjoy your meals |eat| |eat| |eat|...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron