• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:41:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 167
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

Lazy Saturday

Started by LizStreithorst, November 19, 2022, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

What the hell, it the weekend. It's not shameful to be lazy on the weekend.  Weekends exist so that we can be lazy if we want to be.

I haven't been totally worthless.  I've done a little of this and that.  Making slow progress on the things I want to do.  I'm just doing it in my own ease.  It's already noon and I'm still in my jammies.  Why not?  I don't have to go out for anything and nobody is coming here to visit me. 

It's time to feed Charlotte, my Discus and baby Rams their lunch.  Then I'll make my own lunch...Red Thai chicken curry.  I've been looking forward.

It's another good back day for me.  I can't imagine what I'm doing right.

I got a call from Siri, my deceased nephew and best friend's wife this morning.  It was lovely hearing from her.  I caught her up on my news and she caught me up on hers.  We had a good long chat.  It was good.  It's also my most exciting piece of news :-\

It's time now to do the lunch stuff.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you, Ron and Willie.  I know that Barb will be busy for a few days so for now it will just be the 3 of us.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. I've been pretty busy catching up on things that I didn't do over the last couple of weeks while I was dealing with pain was dealing with pain. I've been working with my small tanks and I came to the conclusion that some of my smaller thanks are harder to maintain than my bigger tanks. huh I'm almost finished now and all I have left to do is freshen up my microworm culture.

It looks like winter has begun in a big way in Buffalo which is about 500 miles NW of me. Hopefully we will just have an average winter around here. That usually calls for 2 snows storms.

As for today we are currently at our high temp of 43 degrees after early morning temps of 32F. Thankfully there is no precip in the area.

Wishing you all the best day possible.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

We're clocking in at 73 with beautiful clear blue skies...so it's all good day in central AZ!...

We signed up with a new Medicare Advantage carrier today that will save us money this coming year...then went to Mike's Subs for lunch...this weekend they're donating 20% to a food charity...later I'm dropping Lucy off for a nail appt while I go pick up some Aphanius mentos juveniles and adults to breed...

I'm going to do a discus water change now and the rainbows later...yes, Willie, small tanks are usually require more maintenance than larger ones...things have less volume and time to self-correct..

I'm glad both of you are having a good pain day..take care all...

Happy aquariuming...  ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron