• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 08:24:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 88
Total: 88

Happy Friday

Started by LizStreithorst, November 18, 2022, 10:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I am happy today because it's a really good back day again.  I know it's an excellent back day when I feed the fish, drink my coffee, feed Charlotte and take the trash out before I realize that I haven't yet taken my drugs.  I thought that those good days I had before the big shipment that took 3 days to recover from were a thing of the past.  I wonder if the increase dosage of Tramadol could have possibly taken over 2 months to kick in?

I'll have to go to Ellisville to buy and cut Styrofoam this afternoon.  If I'm still feeling strong I'll get 2 sheets.  It's a real pain (both literally and figuratively) to have to do that job.  I need to hit the supermarket too.  I have a craving for curry, and I need a few ingredients that I don't have.

I said yesterday that I was going to work on house tidying.  Turns out that I lied.  I worked on the fish room instead.  Yes, I enjoy a clean house, but when my fishroom is clean it looks like the most comfortable room in the house.  It actually might be the most comfortable most comfortable.  It's main competition is the bedroom.  But the bedroom doesn't have fish tanks.  Back before it was filthy I sometimes slept down there.  I put a very serious dent in the job yesterday.  I want to work on it today, too.  When I get it really nice looking I'll take a pic and post it.

That's my news for the day.  I hope it's as good a Friday for all my friends here.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Good morning, Liz!...and to the rest as you drop in today...

I finally slept through the night...yippeeee! |^| I think I back into being "me" again  ;D no itchy eyes, runny nose or coughing so far this morning...

We plan to go to a play tonight...I postponed it last week because Lucy had started getting this crap, and tonight is the last performance...it's Sister Act...

I think I wrote before that we put one of our 2rentals on the market...well, we have accepted an offer on it and now we're placing our second, and last one, up for sale this weekend...that will reduce some of my hassles :D ... as well as some income.... :(

Frank, across the street, has built a beautiful Turtle Resort for his babies...I think he has 10 or 11 turtles now...

Time to shower and shave...it's been over a week since I shaved and up pretty grungy looking right now!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi, been at the nursing home most of the day with my mom who is very ill.  I will go tomorrow, if she doesn't pass tonight.  That is all,
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on November 18, 2022, 06:57:14 PM
Hi, been at the nursing home most of the day with my mom who is very ill.  I will go tomorrow, if she doesn't pass tonight.  That is all,
Barb
...I have you and your Mom in my thoughts...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 19, 2022, 12:57:20 AM
Quote from: Barb on November 18, 2022, 06:57:14 PM
Barb
...I have you and your Mom in my thoughts...

Barb, thinking of you and your mom and wishing you moments of peace and comfort in this trying time for you and your family.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.