• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:13:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 123
Total: 124

Cold Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, November 15, 2022, 05:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I missed yesterday because I got stuck in the fishroom trying to fix a problem caused by my switching the air pumps that drive my sponges. It didn't go as seamless as it was supposed to because some sponges did not fire up. Initially they were all working but a section of sponges stopped working and I have to redo all the lines. I am not finished yet and won't be able to get back to it until Thursday because I have doctor's appointments today and tomorrow..

Today I have a back doctor appointment at 10 and a foot doctor appointment at 11:45. I expect the foot doctor to give me a shot for my Plantar Fasciitis and I still don't know what my back doctor is going to do. since I get all of my pain meds from my primary care doctor my back doctor won't be prescribing any meds.

I mentioned that it is cold, well it is currently 31 degrees. This is our first recorded freezing temp of the season. Rain moves in this afternoon/evening when the temp will be up to 48 degrees. Thankfully it will not be cold enough to turn that rain into snow.

I have to get moving now folks. Have a great day and I'll check you all out later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie et. al....

Coughing, stuffy nose, etc, and I keep waking up, so I'll stay up and read and maybe fall back to sleep...

Nothing new has happened since I wrote here last night...

When I had plantar fasciitis the doc gave me exercises, but never a shot for it...I hope it brings you relief, Willie...and I hope your back doc fixes you up good!...

All for now...good day all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 15, 2022, 06:42:49 AM

When I had plantar fasciitis the doc gave me exercises, but never a shot for it...I hope it brings you relief, Willie...and I hope your back doc fixes you up good!...

All for now...good day all...

Hi Ron. I was given exercises plus a couple of shots back in early 2021. All was well until a couple of weeks ago. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's colder than normal for this time of year here too, Willie.  I do not like it one bit.

I destroyed my back yesterday.  After lunch I got into bed and only got out to do WC.  Charlotte hadn't been cleaning up her food, so since I was hurting so bad, she had to go without dinner.  This morning all the left over feed in her feed pan was cleaned up.,

I tidied up the kitchen this morning.  I had wanted to wash my sheets, but I'm gonna put it off until tomorrow.  Since we had rain last night the dogs will be tracking in dirt on their feet.  I don't want all that what feels like gravel on newly washed sheets.

I'm going to put on a pot of Red Beans and Rice and then get back into bed.  I'm not even going to get out of my jammies today.  Why bother when all I be going outside for is to feed Charlotte lunch and dinner then crawl back into bed.

I got in touch with the 2 people who want Rams.  One hasn't gotten back with me, the other doesn't want me to ship until Thursday.  I already have their boxes ready.

That's all for me. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi everybody. It isn't cold here today, but very dark with heavy cloud cover and rain beginning.  Sorry about your foot or feet Willie.  I had that years ago and it eventually went away when I worn different shoes forever.  Keens.   Ron poor guy, a cold is so miserable.  Hope it is gone soon.  And Liz after several good back days it is a shame that ended.  Hope it gets back to being at least tolerable.  Today my only complaint is tiredness.  I slept poorly last night and it really shows today. Think I will soon take a nap.  You all take it easy today and hope tomorrow will be better for you 3.
Barb