• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:44:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 142
Total: 143

Monday and warmer

Started by LizStreithorst, November 14, 2022, 12:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon, friends.

Today is the warmest day we will have all week.  A high of 58.  Tonight we'll have rain and then it will get cold again.  That's OK.  I can pretty much hibernate.

I got up to another good back day.  I actually had energy so I vacuumed the house and did a bit of mopping. Then, I got my big order of 57 Rams bagged, packed and taken to Boe's for pick up.  They fit perfectly in the two boxes. 

That's all the work I can do today except for fish stuff, horse feeding and making lunch.  My back demands rest before I do anything else.

I have 3 people wanting Pitch Black pairs who I will get in touch with.  But I'll tell them that I can't ship until next Monday.  I need to get more Styrofoam, which I need to get down on my hands and knees to cut into 4ths to fit in the Peamite, then I need to get more boxes from USPS and cut them to fit the boxes. Right now, the back says it can't handle it.  The damn back rules my life.

I'm gonna feed the Discus lunch, feed Charlotte lunch, make my own lunch, gobble down my afternoon pain meds and lie down flat on my back in bed.  Hopefully I'll feel better by WC time.

Looking forward to finding what y'all are up to.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Wow, all these good back days Liz!  Hope they continue.  Glad the fish fit well into the 2 boxs.  Here my 3 Discus who won't eat, are starting to pick at it a little.  At least their colors are still good, no black fish.  I have had them exactly 2 weeks.  The first batch are doing great, 2 of them are over 3" now, nose to tail.  One little one refuses to grow much but is so cute, eats well and is well colored.  Just a runt but I don't mind as long as it is healthy.  When the several largest ones get another inch on them, they get to go into my 75 with the big guys, 4 of them.

Today my mom was put on Hospice. They are the angels of the medical world. Please you all, pray this won't last too long.  I go in daily. 
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi y'all....

Good going on getting the fish out, Liz...hope you're back gives you more good days...and Barb, thinking out you and sending good thoughts your way and to your Mom...where were you today, Willie?...

So, today Lucy slept a lot and I got worse with this cold...guess I should test for Covid...I laid back and almost read a full novel today...

Turns out the nursery didn't ship my order last week...no explanation but I feel it fell through the cracks during the hurricane...

I guess that's all for me tonight...sleep well!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron