• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 03:35:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 267
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 238
Total: 238

Happy Thursday

Started by wsantia1, November 10, 2022, 09:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I was pretty busy yesterday and I was out of the house most of the day running errands. When I got back home in the evening I noticed that my turtle tank setup sprung a leak so I had to clean the mess.

Apparently the leak was coming from the filter. When I took the filter apart I found out that put something in there the wrong way and it caused the filter to leak. All is well today.

We are in for a decent day here with the current temp at 60 degrees going up to a high of 70F this afternoon. This will be the last nice day that we have for while as the remnants from the hurricane come through here tomorrow. Thank goodness it won't be a hurricane when it gets here.

I'm on my way to get a haircut now so I'll wish you all a great day and I'll check in with you all later.     
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Happy Thursday, Willie.  Today is finally a good back day after 2 days of terrible back days. 

I'm very slowly but surely getting the fish room cleaned up.  I do a little, rest a little then move on to doing a little of something else. 

I've been getting my collection of empty beer cans crushed.  4 50 lb. bags of cans equal 1 bag of crushed..

Got a load of laundry going.  It's only getting up to 76 today so I might just stick the clothes in the dryer rather than hang them out.

That's all my silly news for today.  Sorry that my life isn't more interesting.  At least I won't have to sit in bed most of the day reading, listening to the radio, or watching the tube.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie and Liz...you too, Barb as you come on board today!...and all you other Muggers out there that may be following the on-going saga of our lives :D :D :D...!

We're starting out sunny and chilly again today...59 right now with a projected high of 66, but clear skies all day...better than yesterday with no rain...!

I'll see my PCP today...then visit a friend or two in Florence...so before I head out for that I'll probably do some water changes....then tonight we have a residents appreciation dinner by the park managers...

Photo is of us dispensing margaritas at our patio crawl yesterday...

I'll check in tonight to see if you guys posted anything else...happy aquariuming!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi folks, looks like you are all having a pretty good day! Here we all await the remnants of the hurricane, wind ad rain. I had to put some things away from my yard.  Went to a garden club meeting where I did the program ( we all made Fall arrangements in coffee cups, with fresh flowers and greens from our yards).  All had fun.  Then went to see my mom.  Came home and had a little accident.  A rather heavy ceramic bowl of food fell out of the fridge, broke and 2 of my toes got cut.  One was bleeding badly. But I kept calm, bandaged it all up, and am sitting with my foot propped up.  I think/hope it has stopped bleeding.    It hurts a little but not too bad, just a mess to clean up with glass and spaghetti sauce spilled.  All is OK now though.  See you here tomorrow, Veteran's Day.  I have a luncheon to go to, then visit the cemetery where my Bill rests.  But the weather may keep, me home, we shall see..
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on November 10, 2022, 03:54:03 PM
Hi folks, looks like you are all having a pretty good day! Here we all await the remnants of the hurricane, wind ad rain. I had to put some things away from my yard.  Went to a garden club meeting where I did the program ( we all made Fall arrangements in coffee cups, with fresh flowers and greens from our yards).  All had fun.  Then went to see my mom.  Came home and had a little accident.  A rather heavy ceramic bowl of food fell out of the fridge, broke and 2 of my toes got cut.  One was bleeding badly. But I kept calm, bandaged it all up, and am sitting with my foot propped up.  I think/hope it has stopped bleeding.    It hurts a little but not too bad, just a mess to clean up with glass and spaghetti sauce spilled.  All is OK now though.  See you here tomorrow, Veteran's Day.  I have a luncheon to go to, then visit the cemetery where my Bill rests.  But the weather may keep, me home, we shall see..
Barb

Wow Barb. Sorry about your accident. Hopefully it doesn't slow you down. Good idea to prop it up.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hope you heal well and fast, Barb....I'll have thankful thoughts for you and Bill tomorrow...

I went to the doc today...I gotta restart and stay with some sort of exercise...he recommended walking 20-30 minutes 5 days a week...started tonight after dinner...Now I just gotta stick with it....   
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron