• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:35:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199

Monday again

Started by LizStreithorst, November 07, 2022, 01:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Hi friends.  I woke up this morning full of energy and wanting to play outside in this fabulous weather.  The temperature is 85 and the sky is a beautiful blue with poofs of beautiful cumulous clouds here and there.  Who could ask for anything more.  Unfortunately,  I also knew that it would be a bad back day.  It is.

I've done my bagging, packing and shipping and run a couple other little errands.  As much as I hate it, I need to sit on my ass and in just a bit, take a lie down.  It's hard to believe that I, who loved nothing more than physical labor, has become who I am now.  Yes, I accept it.  I have no choice.  On a magnificent day like today,
I hate it. 

Barb, I need to call you.  You're going through some hard shit.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hey Liz and everyone. It was another beautiful day here getting to a high of 78. It might be a new record. Tomorrow the real fall weather returns but it will still get into the 60s.

I really did a lot of work in the fishroom today. I have a pristine 40b ready for some fish.

I posted in other areas today so that's it for this post. Have a great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.