• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 06:38:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 345
Total: 345

Just stopping by

Started by Owl307, November 01, 2022, 10:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

Hello everyone, I know I don't post here often but I am getting back into breeding koi angelfish and was thinking of Jon and Jan. I will always be grateful for Jons mentorship and he had a huge impact on me growing up. I miss him and will cherish the memories I have of him. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and I hope everyone is doing well. I guess as I start to set up tanks I've been really reminiscing and reflecting on the past. I hope I can take everything Jon had taught me when I lived in Illinois and make him proud. Wishing everyone the best. -Melani
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Ron Sower

Hi...long time no see...yes we do really miss John on here...wishing you good luck with the angels...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Melani, good to have you stop by!  Best wishes in your angel breeding.  I love Koi angels.  Where do you live now?  Road trip to see you and get some Koi someday??
Barb

LizStreithorst

Great hearing from you again, Melani.  Stick around.  Yes, we all loved and miss Mug.  His death was a loss to many.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Owl307

I moved out to Reno, Nevada so if you ever feel like heading out this way you are more than welcome to. Vegas is also within road trip distance. I am just starting back up so I probably won't have too many angels available anytime soon. That being said I just got my first pair so keep your fingers crossed for good success.  |^|  Thank you for all the well wishes everyone.
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

LizStreithorst

Ron Sower

Welcome to the Wild West!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Ron are you calling this place the wild West ?  This is the tamest West I know of.  Now if you're talking about fish breeding, that is the real wild West.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 02, 2022, 01:40:48 PM
Ron are you calling this place the wild West ?  This is the tamest West I know of.  Now if you're talking about fish breeding, that is the real wild West.
..I was actually referring to her move to Nevada, just north of my state of Arizona! 8) 8) 8) ...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst