• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:31:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 158
Total: 159

I always enjoy hump day

Started by LizStreithorst, September 28, 2022, 01:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon friends, and happy hump day to you.

It's has turned into fall here.  I was toasty warm under my nice sheets and heavy quilt last night.  I have the electric blanket, too but last night I just needed it as a blanket.  When I woke up this morning I had all 4 small dogs in the bed snuggled up.  When it's warmer out Stubby likes to sleep in a bed of his own.  Big Head has never been comfortable on my bed.  He sure does love his new VERY EXPENSIVE memory foam bed.  It took him 2 nights not wanting to even get on it, but once he did he fell in love with it.

I drove to the feed store earlier and got Charlotte and the dogs fixed up.  Then I went on to the pet store and picked up the Aqueon Pro heaters they ordered for me.  I'm set now for heaters.  My lovely fish paid for all of it and it wasn't cheap.  I haven't has an auction bought since I posted new ones late last week, but sales go up and down so I'll make myself not worry.

I'm about ready now for some leftover seafood chili.  Stuff cooked in a liquid is always better the next day after the flavors have had a chance to blend together.  Then I'll lie down under my nice bed with Bruno and the others that decide to join me, for a little back rest before WC.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Happy Hump Day evening Liz and everyone. It was another beautiful day here and I did nothing except enjoy the weather. We topped out at 71 degrees under mostly sunny skies.

I did play in the fishroom for a little while but I didn't stay with it because it was so nice. Tomorrow I have a lot of catching up to do.

Have a great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hello gang...

Today was a mixed bag of mostly fish related stuff...worked in fishroom cleaning up a bunch of stuff and filling a few small tanks with water...getting them ready for plants and fish...went to my customer's office and did tank maintenance for her...January will be starting my 3rd year with her...then I came home and moved my Julie's to their own tank so the Brevis Shellies can have their own now...I may try to sex the Julie's and sell some and keep a breeding group...

Also pulled 15 orders and got them on their way off to buyers...plants from the grower in Florida will not be shipped this week...I pity those folks there...hurricanes are a major reason we didn't consider moving there when we retired 6 years ago...that and the humidity...Linda has a cousin outside of Orlando and we're staying in touch with him and his wife...they're ok, we'll prepared...

Looks like our high temps for the next week will drop below 3 digits...weather ppl are excited, :D :D :D

Tomorrow I'll be working on my 20wq tax returns...I had every intention to have them done in September :'( :'( :'( . I'll bet my accountant hates me but is too nice to say it :D :D

I hope you're all sleeping well and getting a good night's rest...happy aquariuming!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron