• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:16:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 130
Total: 131

We're good for another year.....

Started by BallAquatics, September 28, 2022, 11:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

I renewed the domain name for Mugwump-fish-world.com this morning, so we're good to go until October of 2023.

Have a great day folks - Dennis

wsantia1

Good afternoon Dennis. Thanks a lot for everything that you do. It is very much appreciated. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Thank you, Dennis.  It's just comfortable for our group of old farts to have a place of our own to talk about nothing much.  We wouldn't have this if it weren't for Jon.  Every post I make keeps him alive in my heart.

I don't guess there's anything you could do about our photo software.  There is software that makes posting way easy but I don't know if it costs money or what forums it works with.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi Dennis!...that's great! Thank you bunches! We really appreciate you...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Thank you Dennis!  Although I don't consider myself to be what Liz just called us, LOL
Barb

LizStreithorst

I thought you might object to that, Barb.

BallAquatics

You're all very welcome.  Like Liz said, it's a way to keep Jon alive in our hearts.  He was quite a character.  ;)  Rest in peace Buddy.

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 28, 2022, 01:14:54 PM
I don't guess there's anything you could do about our photo software.

Liz, the photo handling is "built in" to the forum software so we are stuck with what it offers.  There was a time when I'd dig into the code and see what I could do to improve upon it..... but those days are in the past I'm afraid.

LizStreithorst

Not a problem, Dennis.  What we have works and what we like most is just getting together.

ghonk

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon