• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:20:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 147
Total: 148

Wet Saturday

Started by wsantia1, October 01, 2022, 05:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you all are well.  We got a bit of rain here during the overnight but it's mostly down to a dribble now as the storm sort of split in the middle where we are and most of the rain is to both sides of us. We still have the clouds and winds so there is a chance that we will get more rain later on today.

Today will be a nice day to stay inside and that's what I'll do. A little fishroom and house cleaning will be all that is on my agenda. I have plenty of food and medicine and aside from walking Kobe to relieve himself I have no reason to be outside.

Barb I hope you are dry by now. If not be careful out there.

Wishing you all a great day and as usual I'll check in with you later.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie, et. al.

I guess I wasn't paying much attention to the more northerly reaches of the rain...staying in sounds like a good idea for you today...it's 80 and sunny here now and going to reach 99 today...

Last night's visit with Dean and a few of the board members was fun and worth the late night hour drive..best sushi I've had...the owner and two of his chefs are club members or attendees...that was pretty cool to walk in and see them!...they treated us like family...they just kept on bringing out the food...

I'll be doing at least 2 WC today and I have a canister filter to clean up and get ready to sell...and I'm going to move some fish around...and I guess some cleaning up to do outside...

Have a wonderful day, folks...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron