• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:42:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,251
  • Total Topics: 18,511
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 149
Total: 149

Tuesday Good Day

Started by LizStreithorst, September 20, 2022, 12:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I've not wandered far from the computer yet today.  I've been waiting to hear how the Discus I shipped arrived.  Even though shipping in general is hard on my nerves, sending out Discus is so much worse that I have bad dreams about things not working out well.  They are crazy nonsensical dreams but they scare me.

Both my boxes with Discus arrived in fine condition.  The buyers are happy with them.  Neither were long time Discus keepers.   I conversed with a lot since they bought the fish.  I'm sure that they will get back to me in the future if they need my advice.

I haven't heard from the guy who bought the Rams, but compared to the Discus they are no big deal.

I guess it's time I posted 3 more auctions.  I won't have to ship until next Monday so I have no idea why I'm not looking to advertise them.  These fish have been so good to me.  They've paid bills for me and when my TV died the other day I had no problem going on line to Best Buy to buy another.  It will arrive today.  It's been too long since I haven't had to worry about how I was going to get through the month.

It's another lovely day today.  For a while it wanted to be Fall, but it seems that summer isn't done with us yet.  I have a load of chicken and dog laundry waiting in the washer for me to hang out.  I got the sprinkler going on the veggies and to soften more ground to dig so I can plant garlic.  I need to plant herbs again next year.  Fresh herbs are expensive to buy and cheap to grow.  I want thyme, flat leaf parsley, and a rosemary.  It will the 3rd rosemary I will have planted.  They are supposedly the easiest herb to grow but both of my previous ones died huh

Enjoy the day, friends. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

It's a cloudy but good day here in Cabo San Lucas. Going to be 83 today and humid. The breeze helps. Did I write yesterday that we moved to a different resort? Found a vacation plan that suits us better. I'll try to Upload pix here.

The main pool here has large planters with palm trees growing in them. In some of the palms we can see large iquanas lounging. Of course that's a treat for me! Lucy says I'm not hard to please!

That's all for now my Mugger friends. Buenos Dias!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

This place looks much nicer to me than your other place.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

More fun and a lot more activities going on!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi everyone, I have been taking a break from the internet, while my son and his GF visited for 3 days.  We had a good time, the best was the boat ride at the coast.  I took them to see my mom too.  But I have read through your postings from the last few days, seems you all are just fine! Ron, what a trip, how fortunate yoy are.  Liz glad you have the fish income, good for you.   And Willie, you are a traveler too and I know what you mean about going to bed early and waking up early, is that what you do? I do that these days.  Since my surgery my sleeping hours have changed.  My PT tells me i need to slow it down and not do so much each day.  She reminded me it will take 12 mo. to completely get over this surgery.  So, I have 10 more to go.....
Barb

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. It was another beautiful day here and I've had another busy day. First I had to take my car to have a part that is under warranty repaired. I tried to get it repaired a couple of weeks ago when I had a scheduled service but they didn't have the part.

Well they got the part in on Friday and I agreed to have it fixed today forgetting that Kobe had a follow up vet appoint at 5:00 pm. I had to drive to the same area about 35 miles away twice today. All is well as the part is fixed and Kobe is good.

Barb, that's exactly what I mean. I go to sleep late and wake up early. A lot of that has to do with my back issues. I can't stay in one position for long periods of time.

Liz, I'm happy to hear that your boxes got to their destinations on time. I know how much you worry about them when they are in the delivery service hands.

Ron it looks like you are having a great time in Mexico. Keep it up. |^| |^| |^| 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.