• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:55:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138

Beautiful Friday

Started by wsantia1, September 16, 2022, 01:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. We couldn't have asked for a better weather day than what he have here in Delaware. After a morning temp of 51 degrees we are up to 76 degrees with plenty of sunshine and barely any wind. Our high temp today will be around 79F.

I've been in the basement/fishroom for the last couple of hours just fine tuning some water parameters. Other than that I've just been relaxing around the house and sitting on the front porch visiting and talking with my neighbors. It's amazing how fast the time passes by when you are enjoying a day like this.

Not much else to mention here today. I'll be going back down to the fishroom shortly to finish up what I started.

Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

That sounds like what a lovely day would be for me, Willie.  It's still in the 80's down in the real south where I am.  It gets down in to the 60's.  For me this is what perfect weather is like.

I'm still enjoying my rest from stress.  I did get my 2 Discus boxes made and the invoices printed.  So I won't be stressed when Monday rolls around.  I really needed this break!  When I was young, I loved stress.  I could tame it every time.  When I had a busy grooming shop I tamed it every day!  These days I get stressed over shipping fish. 

I have nothing to do tomorrow, so I think I'll go to the grocery store.  They have some beautiful heads of purple garlic that I want to get to plant after the next rain.  I'd like to buy some catfish filets.  Catfish is the fish equivalent to chicken.  It will taste like whatever you want depending on your cooking method and sauce.  What I'm looking forward to making next, though, is:  https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/cozy-autumn-wild-rice-soup/  It sounds fantastic.

Today it's ham fried rice.  I think I make that now.  I've made myself hungry.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Liz, I think you pointed me in the direction I wasn't thinking about for dinner this weekend. I think I'll fry up some catfish filets over the weekend. Thanks for putting that in my head.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.