• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:11:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

Happy Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, September 08, 2022, 09:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

At least I'm happy, I hope y'all are as well.  You know what I did to put me in such a good mood lately (other than making money selling fish)?    I was at the Dollar Store last Saturday and I saw a bottle of B complex vitamins.  I thought, well why not?  It can't hurt...Since the very first morning taking one I've had energy!  It seems that every day I have more!  Of course I still have pain, but I'm able to ignore it much better.  I don't even think that I'll be asking the pain Doctor for more potent drugs when I see him Monday.

I'm sitting here waiting till 10 o'clock which is in just 5 minutes.  I want to take some fish to the LFS and I need to find out if they want me to come today or Tuesday.  Tuesday I have to go to Hattiesburg anyway to ship from the UPS store for the poor guy who couldn't figure out how to get a paypal account.  Without a pre-printed invoice from PayPal I can't ship from Boe's.

I'll be headed to the feed store for Charlotte, but I want to know if I need to bag fish for Ken and Twee before I head out.  See you folks later.  Have a lovely day everyone.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi Liz and the rest of the gang!...

I woke up at 6 and didn't go back to sleep so I've bed playing my computer games...Lucy usually wakes up about 9 so I try not to wake her...

Looks cloudy today...84 now and going to 102, so humidity will be up probably in the 40% range...

There is a group from our community that goes once a month to package dry foods to send overseas...it's a charity called Feed The Children...Lucy has been doing this several months now and with the snowbirds gone they need some more help, so I'm going today...then we'll go have lunch after with some of the ppl...later the ladies we had dinner with last night will come by to see the fish room...Lucy was telling them about it!...I guess I need to get my arse  up and straighten it up a bit!...I've attached a pic of the messiest part of the room...I'll just pull the drapes in that part! ;D

I'm happy you're happy, Liz...stay that way, kiddo...! |^| Barb and Willie, I hope you're finding yourselves in that same frame of mind today too..and the best way to do that is to have a happy aquariuming day!  :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Liz, Ron and Willie.  Nice day here today, not too hot or humid and plenty damp from a few good rains recently.  I have had a good garden club meeting this morning, and just got home from my PT workout.  And find out Queen Elizabeth died while I was there.  I have always admired her, Charles can't possibly fill her shoes.  She has been queen since I was a baby.  My mom , now 98, has outlived the queen. 
I know I have ancestors from Great Britain.  My DNA test shows that.  On my mom's side.  And Bill's ancestors came from Cornwall, in the 1700's with a land grant from the King.

You all have a good fishy day,
Barb

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. Today was grooming day for Kobe so I had the day mostly to myself and I spent some of it by going to get a haircut and shopping for some food items and coffee at the Sam's Club.

I also did my laundry and Kobe's laundry. In this community I am not allowed to hang clothes out on a line even in my own back yard. I suppose I could put out a laundry rack and no one would notice but a clothes line would be a nono.

The weather today was back to being beautiful again with the current and high temp at 80 degrees under sunny skies at this moment. So far it has been a great day.

I still have a quarantine tank to set up for the Sterbais I'm getting tomorrow. The fish are only going to be 1.5 inches long so a 10G tank will fill the bill. I'll set it up as soon as I finish this post.

I better get off of my butt and go feed the fishes and set up this tank. See you guys later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.