• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 04:05:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 212
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Fab Friday

Started by LizStreithorst, September 02, 2022, 11:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It's another lovely day today.  Yes, it will get hot later in the afternoon, but that's the normal thing now.

I sold a group of baby Discus to a guy on Simply yesterday and a pair of Pitch Blacks to a lady on AB.  I still have 2 more auctions up, but if they don't sell I'm OK with it.  I hate it when I have a lot of orders to ship out because I get stressed about making a mistake.  I do always fix my mistakes and make everyone happy so I shouldn't.  I just do.  I just texted my neighbor and asked her if the nurse practitioner she works for can prescribe SSRI's

Today I have nothing I must do but normal stuff so nothing is what I plan to do today.  My only news is that my Naked Ladies are about to burst into bloom and I still have a few hummers.

Barb, Felder is home from England and broadcast live from the studio today.  He said on air that he had water but it was not pretty clean water.  That's what I figured.  It's the poor blacks in the "quarters" who are suffering the most.  It's always that way.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. Liz I am happy to hear that your sales are looking good and that your shipping experience is going smoother. It's hard to have stress free shipping when so much stuff is out of the shipper's control.

Today is an even nicer day than yesterday. We had a northeasterly wind this morning that had us in the low 60s but that wind is now coming from the southeast and the temp is at the forecasted high temp of 85F. It still feels great outside and I am happy about that.

I was out earlier today trying to get a jump on some Labor Day sales and a lot of stuff that I wanted was already gone. I wanted some shirts that were 50% off but my size (XL) was gone for anything I really liked. I tried on some large sizes and while I could squeeze into some of them one good meal and I would be in trouble. I did buy a bunch of XL T-shirts.

I just had my lunch (late again) so pretty soon I will feel a nap coming on. Wishing you all a great rest of the day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Liz and Willie.  Very hot here lately and very dry again.  Lawns are all turning brown or gray again We either get too much or not nearly enough rain.  I spent extra time with my mom, she is in a new room with a new room mate and is confused about some of what is going on.  I am back to doing her laundry, about 14 or more outfits a week.  It is part of her dementia and being incontinent. 
Tomorrow I am going to the beach and taking a cruise boat tour for a couple hours.  Weather is to be perfect for this.   I need some fun, this will be fun for sure.

Found out yesterday that I need 5 more weeks of PT. going Mon and Thurs.  1 hr at a time.  My hip is healing up well but my leg muscles need much more work, my right leg is crooked due to muscle issues.  I am told it will get better.  Sure hope so.  It looks crooked definitely but no pain at least.

You all have a good Labor Day weekend
Barb

Ron Sower

It was another warm one today and a large haboob went around us this early evening...largest of the season so far...

Few plant orders today...cleaned up some dragonstone to sell at the swap next Sunday...had to work on the pressure washer a little to get it going...didn't do much else today...

Tomorrows a new day! 😊

Hey, I've tried to attach a photo and it won't open up...anyone else having the problem?...
It worked, this morning!..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ghonk

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 02, 2022, 11:32:30 AM

I still have 2 more auctions up, but if they don't sell I'm OK with it.  I hate it when I have a lot of orders to ship out because I get stressed about making a mistake. 

Yeah i normally limited it to 2 shipments at a time,i hate shipping and was always stressed  out packing ,and up until they arrived.
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon