• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 07:11:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 124
Total: 125

Happy Hump Day Afternoon

Started by wsantia1, July 27, 2022, 12:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good early afternoon everyone. After a refreshing yesterday it looks like the humidity is back on the scene. While the temp is only at 84 degrees it feels hotter than that and rain (I hope) is supposed to come through tonight making it steamier for tomorrow morning.

Not much going on here and that's good because I've been up since 2:30 am due a certain dog in my household deciding he had a tummy ache and that we needed to go out. Oh well, he is fine now and I think yesterday's excitement brought him some indigestion.

I'm supposed to be working on a couple of live bearer tanks today. These tanks are smaller than my cichlid tanks but they need different water than the Rams and Angels get. I have some water already prepared at the proper PH for them and I also have crushed coral in their filters. So far that is working for them.

Barb, I hope that you are still improving daily, Liz, hopefully you are not in too bad a shape after messing with that water heater for so long and Ron, I hope you finally made it home yesterday.

Since Greg and I are the only ones accounted for today I hope the rest of you all are fine out there.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.