• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:59:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Tuesday a new day

Started by LizStreithorst, July 26, 2022, 09:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Hello friends, I'm up and about and feeling better.  I need to go to the hardware store for a T 20 star wrench.  But first I'm going to a used tire place for a new tire to replace the one with a cut in the sidewall.  I'll see you all later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Hey guys, I'm on a roll.  The Force is with me.  The guy at the tire place that was recommended to me patch the leak from the inside.  I didn't know that could be done.  The cost was all of $15. and the fix is guaranteed for the life of the tire.  The T 20 star bit cost just $3.00.

Now back to the water heater.  I hope the Force sticks around and I get it fixed.

Ron Sower

Liz, go buy a lottery ticket...QUICK! :D ;D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

lol.  It's too late.  The Force left.  I'm not miserable though because I'm not in bad pain and I know I gave fixing the thing my best shot.  After all, the thing is 14 years old.  Everything has a life span.  I'll buy a new one.

Fish are doing well and I do have a cool house.  I'm gonna go out and get my laundry off the line and then make a broccoli and tofu stir fry.  After that, a cool bath and a little lie down which I really don't expect to surprise my by lasting for 2 hrs like it did yesterday.

Stay happy, friends.  You know I am.

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. I took advantage of this cooler day to take Kobe on a visit to a former neighbor's house in my old community.

Since it was the first nice day that we've had in a while a lot of my old neighbors were outside so I got to see a lot of folks today. Even better, Kobe got to a few of his doggie friends too. We had a good time.

We got a few drops of rain by the time that we got home but it was barely enough to even mention. Tomorrow is lawn mowing day in the community but I canceled my cut this week. They would only kill the little bit of grass that I have left. We need to get more rain in here.

I didn't do much else today bit I have a lot on my plate tomorrow. There is fishroom work to do and I am expecting a dog ramp for Kobe. I will have to train him on how to use it but I have plenty of treats and he'll get the hang of it quickly.

Wishing you all a great night.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.