• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:46:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 142
Total: 142

Still Hot Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, July 19, 2022, 05:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. It was another hot day here but nowhere near as humid as yesterday. We will not get any Thorms tonight and it will get even hotter tomorrow. It looks like the heat is everywhere this year. Our 10 day forecast has 90s everyday. huh

I did a little fishroom stuff today but otherwise I wasted a lot of time and got nothing accomplished. One of those days.

Barb I hope all went well with your procedure.

Good evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Willie, my weather and my day went much like yours, which is for the better, I guess since it hasn't been the greatest back day.  I just finished up with water change.  Dang my fish are doing well (touch wood).  My baby Discus are all over the tank eating BBS and grazing along the bottom for left over tubifex too small for dad.  Willie, I've started giving your Dutch Blue's lots of BBS as well as their normal food to encourage them to grow faster.  They were born a day after my spawn of Pitch Blacks and I've been surprised to see the blacks maturing faster.

I called Twee and the wholesaler did have my hillstream loaches ;D  I'll be going in to them tomorrow to pick the fish up and also deliver some.  I'm taking them 3 medium Discus, 6 gold rams, 4 male Black rams, 15 albino snots, my remaining yellow and blue shrimp, and a few Mystery Snails.  I'm in the hole to them on my account which they don't mind but I do.  This will put me well in the black again.

Barb, we're all thinking of you.  I know that you'll check in when you can.

Ron, having fun in Tacoma?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi gang!

Yes, Liz...I'm enjoying our visit...both Jen and John work from home so I've just been sitting outside in the sun reading the novel I brought...if I'm not careful I'm going to eat a whole Costco bag of pistachios!!, :D
There is a small pork shoulder in the slow cooker for pulled pork when some family, friends, and exes come over to visit with the bride-to-be... Lucy went shopping for a few things she needs for the flower arrangements...and now she's making something with tulle and wire...

It was 81 here and sunny today...

Jen and John have a Siberian kitten, Hank, who is full of energy...growing up and until I moved to Wa to marry Lucy...she's allergic to cat dander and we don't have one :( ...but I'm loving Hank!...

Barb, how are you? Hope you're coming along well...

Bye all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron