• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:51:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 140
Total: 140

Bears vs Seahawks

Started by Mugwump, September 26, 2013, 03:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

I know! At halftime I was about to write you but decided to keep the faith.  Paid off!  Hmmmmm...Chicago hotdogs or brats are sounding really good right now! ;D

Another hmmmmm....How do you ship a deep dish pizza? 
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 29, 2013, 05:08:08 PM
Another hmmmmm....How do you ship a deep dish pizza?

Partially eaten, why do you ask?...long ways to go.....yep..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Funny!!!!!!!

Yep about the long way.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

sschind

I'm trying real hard not to say anything Jon ... honest I am.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Ron Sower

Go ahead Steve......Say it!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 02, 2013, 01:22:55 AM
Go ahead Steve......Say it!

He will, Ron, he will....first he has to find his Packer jersey and put it on.... :o 8) ;D :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

So, I haven't looked up the spreads that the odds makers are giving on either of us this weekend.  Have you?
Of, course I'm guessing the 'Hawks will have great odds in their favor...!  Woohoooooo....!

I think it was interesting that the spread I saw for Hawks last week was 3 points, and that's exactly how it ended.  I was biting nails there for awhile.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

The Bears have the rougher game with New Orleans. Indianapolis can surprise you tho....
Jon

sschind

Should be three good games for all three of our teams.

The weather should help the Bears and I hope Forte goes off on them.  The Saints secondary isn't that good so if Cutler can remember which color Jerseys the Bears are wear they could easily win.  Bears are a .5 favorite so basically a pick-em game.  Funny though, I was listening to the score all day and several people basically said if the Bears win it will be by a FG and if the Saints win it will be by a landslide.  I could see that.

The Seahawks showed some vulnerability last week and Luck is a very good QB.  This one hinges on Wilson for the Seahawks and Richardson for the Colts.  You know the Seahawks defense will show up so if the Colts want to win they will have to force Wilson to make a few mistakes and that doesn't happen very often.  Seahawks are 3.5 favorites.

The Packers are 7.5 favorites and homer aside this should be the easiest game of the three for the favorite to win.  Mainly because despite being 3-1 I think the Lions are the worst of the three dogs. Having said that it scares the heck out of me.  I don't bet on Packers games but even if I did I'd stay away from this one.  I'm staying away from all three in fact.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

You've summed up the games pretty well, but all three will have to show some team 'spark' for me to believe that they're legit. Packers have looked flat to me for some reason, Bears haven't shown much of their potential, and all the Seahawks have done is showcase Wilson....hopefully they show up as teams that we know they can be...
Jon

Ron Sower

So today, Guys, Let the games begin~~~  big trumpet blast and drum roll here~!!

Steve, nice layout! You're much more into that kind of thing and I'm glad you put things into perspective. Thanks!

The Huskies lost their first one yesterday. Hope that's not an omen for the Seahawks.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

N I U 'Huskies' won again 5-0 now  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Cripes Ron, we both took a bath today......oy vey
Jon

P4Angels2

Mugwump

Colts 34 Seahawks 28

Saints 26 Bears 18
Jon