• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:10:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 161
Total: 161

Bears vs Seahawks

Started by Mugwump, September 26, 2013, 03:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

It seems that Ron and I have arrived at a friendly wager. At the end of the regular season..the team with the best won/lost record wins ;D...the looser has to send the winner some local known 'eats' food, chow, yada yada....Ron's putting up some smoked salmon...me, who knows?...LOL..maybe a case of White Castle' burgers?....or some good Italian beef??...or...???...I guess that I could look into some Carson's ribs??......even 'Hawkeye Pierce' liked those  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I'll be looking forward to whatever good eats you decide to send me....!  Sorry you had to have "Dah Bears"..!  Yum!  Want to just go ahead and send me some good scrumptious Italian sausage now?  Then it won't be so agonizing for you to go thru the whole season facing and dreading it....! ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

First off, there is no 'H' in Da Bears....I know you yuppie SeaTern fans have trouble understanding good ole Chicago English....but Bears eat birds ya know..... ;D Let's see what they do against the Houston...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Actually, I was being nice with 'Dah Bears'.  I was gonna right 'Duh Bears'! :P

I noticed you didn't refer to the Seahawks as Seagulls. Smart move!  We all know that Seagulls would crap all over Da Bears...! Terns aren't quite as messy!    ;D

Go Hawks!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 26, 2013, 07:42:21 PM

I noticed you didn't refer to the Seahawks as Seagulls. Smart move!  We all know that Seagulls would crap all over Da Bears...! Terns aren't quite as messy!    ;D

Go Hawks!

LOL...actually I misspelled 'Seaterds'.... ;D...kid'n aside....they both look pretty good this year, injuries will tell the story. I don't know how deep the Seahawk bench is, but the Bears are slim in a couple areas......oy vey...
Jon

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on September 26, 2013, 03:54:50 PM
It seems that Ron and I have arrived at a friendly wager. At the end of the regular season..the team with the best won/lost record wins ;D...the looser has to send the winner some local known 'eats' food, chow, yada yada....Ron's putting up some smoked salmon...me, who knows?...LOL..maybe a case of White Castle' burgers?....or some good Italian beef??...or...???...I guess that I could look into some Carson's ribs??......even 'Hawkeye Pierce' liked those  ;D

Actually it was Adam's ribs that Hawkeye liked but then you are a Bears fan so i'm not surprised.    And don't you go bringing up the Packers record, this thread is about the Bears and Seahawks.

Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on September 27, 2013, 12:03:17 AM

Actually it was Adam's ribs that Hawkeye liked but then you are a Bears fan so i'm not surprised.    And don't you go bringing up the Packers record, this thread is about the Bears and Seahawks.

What is this thing 'Packer'??? ;D...I know Steve...rough start
Jon

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on September 27, 2013, 05:59:46 AM
Quote from: sschind on September 27, 2013, 12:03:17 AM

What is this thing 'Packer'??? ;D...I know Steve...rough start

At least I know we won't lose this weekend.  I guess I am a lions fan for this week but if you guys are going to win could you at least beat the crap out of them so they are hurting next weekend.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

P4Angels

I noticed you didn't refer to the Seahawks as Seagulls.
Don't you mean SEA Chickens!

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on September 28, 2013, 04:02:13 AM

I noticed you didn't refer to the Seahawks as Seagulls.
Don't you mean SEA Chickens!

LOLOLOLOLOL.... ;D
Jon

P4Angels2

yeppers that's what they are!!!!

Ron Sower

Kickoff in a few minutes in Texas!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Looks like neither one is playing well.....uh oh...
Jon

P4Angels2

FINAL: Seahawks 23, Texans 20

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on September 29, 2013, 03:54:21 PM
FINAL: Seahawks 23, Texans 20

well, one of our teams survived....LOL...
Jon