• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 07:55:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169

Cleaning house

Started by LizStreithorst, October 22, 2012, 03:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Does anyone here enjoy it?  People must because most have very clean houses.  I despise it.  I did it today, even scrubbed the fish room floor which is nothing but a slab.  I must say, the joint don't look too bad.  There is room for imporvement of course, but with 10 dogs and a cat in and out all day long, there's no reason for me to get too carried away.  They'll trash it again up soon enough.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

LOL...I hear ya...3 dogs and a couple of kittens does it here...sheesh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

How many sleep on your bed, Mug?  I have five dogs regardless of how hot it gets.  I have more in the winter but they are on and off.  The cat goes from the window sills to the bed all night long.  When it's warm it's mostly the window sill.  When it's cool it's mostly the bed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 22, 2012, 03:30:41 PM
How many sleep on your bed, Mug?  I have five dogs regardless of how hot it gets.  I have more in the winter but they are on and off.  The cat goes from the window sills to the bed all night long.  When it's warm it's mostly the window sill.  When it's cool it's mostly the bed.

None...tho the kittens may eventually find there way there.....dogs go nite,nite...and not on our bed....nope.....the cats are temporarily in a crate at night.....safer that way....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

We have a extra large King Size bed. All three of the dogs sleep with us. Wake up in the middle of the night and have a 120 lb GSD looking in your face. That will get your heart going.  The wife does all the cleaning. Did the laundry 1 time was told never again. Same with the dishes. And I like it that way.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

b125killer

I have to have a clean house. My wife and kids love to get it dirty. I think they just like to see me cleaning. I'm not allowed to do laundry. Apparently you have to separate clothes for laundry. We also have a washer that said it can wash 16 pairs of jeans. I tried It and broke off cement blocks that keep it balanced. That was a fun day. the repairman said he never seen that happen before. good thing it was still under warranty.
As far as pets I have a lab pit mix that sleeps on my side and a mini dachshund that thinks I'm his pillow. I don't mind it that much except when I wake up with his butt in my face :o       
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 23, 2012, 06:43:52 AM
I don't mind it that much except when I wake up with his butt in my face :o       

LOL................. 8)
Jon