• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 11:34:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 92
Total: 92

Fine Friday

Started by LizStreithorst, July 01, 2022, 09:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good morning my friends.  I checked my email when I first got up and someone bought my auction  :)

We still haven't had any rain but it's cool enough today that I won't have to turn on the AC.  Of course the promise yet again that we will have thorms today.  I'm almost believe that it will happen.

I scooted up the road and took the garbage to the corner.  On my way back I picked some flowers and now have a pretty arrangement in the house.  I'll have to do a little more work on the house to make it worthy of a bouquet from my garden.

Nothing else really to do today except fill up a couple of my humming bird feeders.  The hummers suck them dry in just a few days.

Barb, here's the pic you have been wanting.  Is it the same as your scooter?  They certainly are a wonderful invention for disabled people.  Like you said last night, you feel like your taking a nice walk but without the pain.

I'll let you know later if anything exciting happens here see what y'all have going on.  I hope that everyone has a pleasant day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. I missed yesterday but I have an excuse. We had our yearly ex-coworker luncheon yesterday at the Chesapeake Bay.

We went to a place called The Jetty on Kent Island. The food was great. I had a Blackened Salmon BLT for lunch and wish I had ordered two. We ate outside and had a nice bay breeze blowing in.

When I got home I had to scramble to catch up with my chores and when I did that I was tired out.

Today is a much hotter day than yesterday and there is no breeze to save me. The current temp is 91 degrees and we will get up to 93 degrees with high humidity and very little breeze.

I am in the house for now but I was out watering the plants just now and I did water the grass very early this morning.

Liz that's a cute scooter you have there.  |^| |^| |^| I am sure that it is very helpful as you navigate around your property. Don't go speeding to much.  ;D ;D ;D

I'm going to take a nap for a while and I will check in later. Have a great day all.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good morning, all....

I just caught up on the past two days writings...seems like the 3 of you are getting along ok...
Went to my PCP doc yesterday to learn only that osteoarthritis only has 3 things that will help...acetaminophen, nsaids, and opioids...so I'm hanging in there with the acetaminophen and opioids because the nsaids really cause stomach pain for me...I still have Vicodin available for bad days...

Lucy had a group of gals here yesterday while I went to the doc's...they played Farley...when I got home they were still playing,and laughing...I took 3 orders to the PO and when I got home I unpacked the plants that had arrived and got them into the appropriate tanks...

Our temps are between 100 - 110 these days... some days with fluffy clouds...I kept getting dust storm, and flash flood alerts on my phone that didn't happen, so I deleted the app!...

That's about it for me today...have wonderful days...all of you, ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron