• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:27:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 170
Total: 171

Hot Saturday

Started by wsantia1, June 25, 2022, 02:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon friends. It is a hot one here compared to recent days with the current temp at 88 degrees and going up to a high of 90F. We are under an "Air Quality Alert" at the present time.

I'm feeling pretty good as far as back pain is concerned but I still feel some tingling down my leg and on my left side I feel like I have bad shock absorbers. All this info goes into a diary they gave me to fill out and bring to my follow-up appointment in 2 weeks.

My Rams are still doing well and after a few days of losses things have stabilized and I haven't had a loss in a week. Tomorrow they will have been free swimming for a month.

Liz, thanks for all of your help getting me here. I've come a long way from having only 5 gold survivors in my previous attempts to raise fry from the Pitch Blacks. I love those little black fry.

I am getting ready to drop a steak on the grill so hopefully you all are having as nice a day as I am. Check on you all later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

How was the steak Willie?  One of my favorite meats!  It is still hot and dry here, need to water my gardens daily to keep them alive.  Rain is so badly needed here.  I sure feel sorry for all the farmers whose crops are dying in the fields.  Will be going to visit my kids tomorrow and Monday, maybe some rain will come in after that I hear.

Glad you are doing so well with those Rams, I know Liz is proud of you.  Wonder how her fish are these days?  How are things with you Ron?  My fish are fine, but pond water is getting green again after a few weeks of clear.  Not sure what is going on.  No turtle yet.

Have a good weekend all,
Barb