• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:39:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 285
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

Friday Fun Day?

Started by wsantia1, June 24, 2022, 05:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. We are going to have a real pleasant Friday here on the Delmarva Peninsula. The current temp is 60 degrees and our high temp will get up to 83F this afternoon. It's going to be mostly sunny with patchy fog.

I got my last shot yesterday and I think they went a little deeper that they usually go. Since this will probably be the last shot in this series they wanted to make sure it was a great one. Aside from a little soreness at the injection site I feel no back pain but I still have a little tingling in my foot. This visit was the first time I got a look at the actual needle they use so I was not as relaxed as usual am.

I tried to finish up what I was doing in the fishroom yesterday when I got back home but I was wiped out and moving in slow motion so I stopped. I get a chance to get things rolling again down there today.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie and the others later.  You are lucky to have rain up your way.  I am still waiting for it here.  There were a few drops the other night but not enough to do anything.  I do a lot of hose watering just to keep things alive.  I still haven't seen the baby turtle, but if it shows itself I will let you know. I still think it is in hiding somewhere in the pond. It is a water turtle, Yellow Bellied Slider.

I saw the surgeon on Wed.  He said I will be given a surgery date in the coming week, nothing so far.  Tomorrow I go to a class at the hospital about hip replacement, all the dos and don'ts and just what to expect before and after.

Hope your back injection lasts a good long time.  But still keep being careful with it.  I know you do. Have a good day everyone,
Barb