• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 10:46:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 292
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 287
Total: 287

Rainy Thursday

Started by wsantia1, June 23, 2022, 11:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. It is a rainy and cool day here with the rain falling steadily and the temp at a cool 66 degrees. The steady rain will last until 1:45 and then we will expect showers for the rest of the afternoon and into the evening.

I was in the fishroom most of the morning where I focused my attention on a 40breeder that had gotten away from me. This tank had brown algae, green algae and everything else you could think of and the tank water tested just fine but it had turned into an eyesore for me. The fish in the tank are doing well so I hope I didn't make it too clean for them.

I have to leave here for my back shot around 2:30 today. I have to drive about 30 miles north and I will be returning home right in the middle of rush hour. I lived in New York and Chicago so rush hour here is like regular traffic for them.

I'll check in when I get back. Wishing you all a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon Willie and the rest.  It's hot as hell today.  It hit 100 on the thermometer.  Dry as a bone, too.

I lost another chicken between yesterday morning and this evening.  I have 2 left outside now and Olivia inside.

I sold 2 pairs of Rams on AB.  The poor guy was totally new to AB and didn't have a clue.  I held his hand through the whole process.

Willie, I hope you don't feel too much soreness from your shot and that you get another 4 months out of it.

Barb, How did the appointment with your surgeon go?

Plant Man, what's up in the plant selling world?
Always move forward. Never look back.