• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 07:34:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172

Good Tuesday!

Started by Barb, June 21, 2022, 11:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everyone!  Just finished using a whole lot of water outside to keep my plants alive.  In this heat it dries up and gets used up so fast.  The poor farmers in eastern nc are really suffering.  FYI the crops grown in my area are soybeans, corn and cotton and tobacco. All are looking bad now.

But my fish are all well, pond is clear, cats are good, I am fine except for my hip, so I really have nothing much to complain about.  I see the Ortho. surgeon tomorrow, will let you know how it goes.  You all have a great day!
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi folks!...

97 here right and will get to about 102 today...some clouds and SLIGHT chance of rain...

Hey Barb, want me to send you some cacti?...you won't need to water them as much!!! ;D ;D ;D

Well, I haven't seen the new Puffer since Sunday evening...no carcass though...she's out and is taking snails from my hand now...but he's hidden or dead under something I guess...I'll Keep my fingers crossed... Today I was going to put in the new thermostat, but the wires aren't matching up... So I think I'll wait till my friend, Ron, gets back and have him come over and work with me on it... ::)

What are the rest of you up to today?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Thanks for the cactus offer Ron, but I already have a large cactus and succulent collection, about 200 plants most in my sunroom year round and about 30 outside now.  Yes I know........too many plants.  What can I say , I am a real plant nut.  Do you have a pic of the puffers?  I only know what the salt water ones look like. Hope you find your missing one.

ghonk

99 here,almost beat Ron. ;D
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

wsantia1

Good evening everyone. For some reason I thought I posted earlier but I think that was yesterday's post. It was a beautiful weather day here with our high temp hitting 82 degrees. It was cloudy most of the day but we did not get a drop of rain. We really need some. There is actually a forest fire in southern New Jersey and that is not far from here. 

I didn't get much accomplished today and Kobe has a vet appointment in the morning so I don't expect to get much done tomorrow either.

Hopefully you all had good days.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: ghonk on June 21, 2022, 05:21:20 PM
99 here,almost beat Ron. ;D
...i bet you beat me with a higher humidity! ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron