• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 06:00:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 200
Total: 200

Hot Mississippi Sunday

Started by LizStreithorst, June 19, 2022, 01:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon everyone.  She sky here is totally cloudless and it's hot as hell.  Except for feeding Charlotte lunch I haven't been outside since this morning when I fed the her breakfast I scooted up the dirt road just for the joy of it then put the sprinkler on the flowers for a couple of hours.  The rest of the time I've been working inside.  I can say without reservation that AC is one of man's greatest inventions.

This morning I turned on the AC's full blast, opened the door to the fish room, set up a box fan to help the cool air find it's way down there.  Yesterday evening after having the door from the fishroom to the house closed, I almost passed out during WC it was so hot.  The hard jobs that I needed to do down there were left undone.  With the way I had it set up I was able to do all of my fish work done easily in the morning.  I want to try to talk Shawn out his portable one.  I don't need the heat cool down there all the time, just when I'm down there.  It would be perfect.  A window unit just work in the fishroom.

I gave my house chicken her third and final name.  The previous two were not acceptable to me.  Her forever name is Olivia and she has become a pet.  She prefers to spend most of the day in the house.  Unfortunately she is molting.  I have feathers all over the house.  I will be cleaning tomorrow....

Have a lovely long weekend friends.

Always move forward. Never look back.