• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 09:02:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137

Happy Friday

Started by wsantia1, June 17, 2022, 07:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. The sun, heat and the humidity are back today with the current temp at 74 degrees but going to 95F. Add 82% humidity and it's going to be a rough day for those folks working outside. Surprisingly the "Air Quality" is rated as good. That's probably because of all of the rain we had yesterday. The weekend promises to be better.

I won't be out of the house much today and I won't let Kobe out except to relieve himself. As expected Kobe does not tolerate the heat too much. At 13 years old with a heart murmur I have to be careful with him so no park walks until tonight.

Water changes on tap today. Liz, I am still hanging in there with the Rams though I did lose a few over the last couple of days. I think I over fed them. It seems that they will try to eat even when they are full.

I know that Angel fry can sometimes overeat themselves to death. I'm wondering if the rams do that too. I am now ready to move the rams into larger quarters but I am worried about more losses so I have to proceed carefully.

Unlike Liz and Barb. I have no vegetable garden to take care of but I will get out to water the perennials and the cherry blossom tree. I never water the "Green Giants".

Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Good morning from the Sonoran Desert!...

Warm again today...will be 108 later...blue skies...RH is now 10%...

We played cards yesterday and girls ruled while boys drooled :( ...afterwards we all went up to clubhouse for lasagna and spaghetti dinner...deeeeee-licious! |eat| |eat| |eat|

Today is a light order day, but we do have our first 2 orders of shrimp...!!! So we're going to pick orders early and then meet up with friends at a pizza place to celebrate Lucy's birthday at 5:30 ...I hope we don't have a slow picking/bagging afternoon!...

It's good you guys are getting some rain...your plants definitely need it...I water my cacti with my WC water...

Well...I got called away and didn't get finished...got the plants shipped by 4pm today...in time to get cleaned up and go to the pizza place and then to Coldstone ice cream after... |eat| |eat| |eat| It was enjoyable...

Hope you all had a great day...happy aquariuming...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron