• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 03:49:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 180
Total: 181

Sizzling Sunday…

Started by Ron Sower, June 12, 2022, 11:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi all...Missed you last 2 days...

I think we got to 110 yesterday!...its 98 right now at 9:16am...summer's definitely here :D :D :D...

Friday was a lighter shipping day, so picking and bagging went quickly...Lucy suggested a change in how and where her bagging table was set up...so Thursday night I made the changes and it helped the flow a lot...Then at 6pm we went to a couple's home and watched basketball...I don't even care about basketball, but I enjoy this couple's company and had a good time....

Yesterday was a good day...hot but good...I was out on the patio a fair amount in the morning, working in the 2-100+g tanks...I've startled using plastic shoe boxes with substrate to put the rooted plants in...one species per box...I use short painter's tape strips and label the boxes with the species...the tape is on the front glass... ;)...this is not only for me, but for my partner and his cousin who will be doing the bagging while we're gone for a week in July to our g-daughter's wedding.....I also did some serious tank maintenance in the aquarium room....

Also yesterday I packed up a big plant order to take to the killie club meeting last night...and also plants and fish for the auction...

Today I'm going to go out on the carport and cut down the stand for the 3rd 100+g tank I need to set up...this is the one that's 30" tall and I need to get the top of it down to where I can reach in to the bottom...I also have an Amazon return to make...it is an aquarium fan which does not turn on when plugged in ..I reordered and the newer one should be here today....

And we'll do a little house cleaning today, sometime, to be ready for Lucy's card class tomorrow...

That's it for now, Mugfriends...hope your day has been good and continues that way on into the night... 

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey Ron. Glad to hear your plant business is booming. 110 is Hot even for dry heat. Take care of yourself out there. You posted after Liz did so I did all of my daily greeting stuff on her post. Have a great rest of the day. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, Liz and Ron!  Hot day here and a severe storm warning right now for all of eastern nc.  Liz you would love it, thunder, lightening, pouring rain, wind.  No thrill for me tho.  Will say bye for now and see you all here tomorrow.
Barb