• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:33:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Saturday hello

Started by Barb, June 11, 2022, 06:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning friends, I plan a day of gardening instead of going to the beach.  It will be very crowded there due to a big festival, Big Rock in Morehead City, if you care to look it up.  I don't approve of it, many HUGE Blue Marlins are caught and killed in order to reward the biggest catch with a lot of $$$.  I don't go near that area when the "festival" is going on.

Liz, glad to hear you did not lose another hen.  Willie with your many fish and Ron with many plants, you are 2 busy guys.  Here what I have many of is plants, indoors and out.  Hope you all have a good weekend!
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Just getting back from my "almost" daily walk with Kobe in the park. We used to go once a day and walk 2 to 3miles in the morning. These days we go twice a day but only go 3/4 of a mile each time we go.

Occasionally he'll surprise me and want to keep walking so I'll extended a little bit but those 2 to 3 mile walks are history unless I go to the park without him.

We are in for a cloudy and showery day here and our high temp will be 71 degrees. Tomorrow is more of the same except for more rain. We really need the rain and I hate watering my grass because I'd rather use my water for my fish.

Today is turtle tank cleaning day. That doesn't take too long but the filter is always a mess. It's also time to start culling the gold Rams. I need the blacks rams to have their own space and I'm sure my Altums will enjoy the treat.

Barb I'm with you on the sport fishing. When I go fishing I eat what I catch. I imagine blue Marlins don't taste too good.

I'll check in on you all later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.