• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 12:18:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 270
Total: 270

Friday has finally arrived

Started by LizStreithorst, June 10, 2022, 01:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I got all my little chores and grocery shopping done earlier.  That's good because we have bad weather showing up any second now.  I can't wait.  We need the rain and I love a good storm.

I was mistaken about having thought that I was missing another hen.  When I went out yesterday to feed them their treat I had six, just like I should have.

I posted an auction for Pitch Blacks yesterday and instead of clicking on the buy it now button the guy bid.  I guess I'll put up another auction.  I don't to wait another 6 days for this one to end before I sell any fish.

I have nothing more to report.  Everything is going as expected.  All the animals are well.  My blueberries are delicious. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi Liz and everyone. I've been running around all day and when I got home I got very busy in the fish room.

It was a beautiful weather day here with plenty of sunshine and high temps at 82 degrees. We also had a light breeze which made it even more enjoyable for Kobe during our walks.

I don't have anything else to add except that I hope you all are having a great day and I'll check in with you all tomorrow.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.