• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 01:40:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

Sunny Sunday

Started by wsantia1, June 05, 2022, 07:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning all. Another beautiful day on tap here. The current temp is 65 degrees and we will get up to 77F with plenty of sunshine and a light breeze. There is zero rain in the forecast which means I am already watering the grass and plant life. mim

I was down in the fishroom this morning and all is well down there. The rams ate well this morning and so far are doing fine. There have been some minimal losses and those fish were mostly runts or undernourished fry. All total I've lost about 20 fry since they went free swimming and this is a pretty decent sized spawn. |^|

I already took Kobe to the park and we practically ran about a mile in the shady area. This is the first time he has been eager to run in a while and that made me happy. Now that we are back home and he has had his treat he has abandoned me to take a nap. huh

Have a great Sunday everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie!....  And the rest when you arrive... :D

I'm finishing bagging this morning to take things to the club auction today...you folks have a wonderful day and happy aquariuming!!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi guys!  I spent most of the day in my garden, getting things done.  The boat ride at the coast was canceled due to high winds and surf from Alex.  The first of many storms to hit this year.  It is still windy at 7pm now.  Hope you have a good evening and tomorrow too. 
Barb

LizStreithorst

Sorry about your trip being cancelled, Barb.  I know how much you enjoy them.
n n
Good have fun at your meeting, Ron.

Keep up the good work with the Rams, Willie.  I can't figure what might have been wrong with your old eggs.

It's a nice sunny not blistering hot day today.  Shawn mowed for me yesterday so it was nice to step outside in the morning and not get my feet wet from the dew.  Since everything looked so good I went out on my scooter and surveyed my kingdom.
I slept through my midnight alarm to take my meds. I'm feeling a bit of pain today so the only productive thing other than animal chores was wash and change the sheets.
Always move forward. Never look back.