• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:28:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 179
Total: 179

Sunday

Started by Ron Sower, May 15, 2022, 12:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi folks!...

I spent yesterday attending and working the annual SAKE convention. Southwest Aquarium Keepers Event is put on by ARK, the killie club I belong to...I left at 6:45am and got home at 9:35pm...a long and fun day with 4 speakers, a huge silent auction, 2 large live auctions, large raffle, and opportunity to visit old and new hobby friends... I came home with 3species of killies and the Metallica live bearer...one species was the largest Blue Gularis I've ever seen!...

Today has a bit of R&R in store for us...Miss Lucy is setting out all her stuff for tomorrow's card making class...I'll putz in the fishroom...WC the discus and rainbow tanks...an hour in the sun at the pool while I read my current novel...and at 4pm we'll go to a local sports bar and watch the Suns play since we don't get the right channel for the game...

That's my report for this morning...happy aquariuming Muggers! ;D...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hi Ron and everyone. Today we got the weather we've been waiting for since the end of winter. We topped out at 81 degrees with plenty of sunshine and barely a breeze. Not I see we are expecting our first 90 degree day next weekend. huh

The subdivision had garage sales today and yesterday. I didn't sell anything but I hung out at one of my neighbors house and couldn't believe how many people came through and the kind of money they were spending.

I actually bought a couple of basically brand new wooden rocking chairs with cushions for my front porch. 50 bucks took them both. I know that they paid over $100 each for them and then the wife saw something she liked better. She does that a lot.

Hopefully you guys had as good a weekend as I did.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

I know you're looking forward to the warmer weather, Willie...sure beats the cold...

Tomorrow after Linda's car class, we're going to head to Scottsdale, which is about 40 minute drive, and spend three nights at one of the resort locations there in our timeshare.... So in the morning and during Linda's class I'll be running errands, and bills, and get my haircut.... So if I'm not on here it's not because I don't like you... ;D I will be back!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron