• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:07:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 91
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 78
Total: 79

Monday Monday

Started by Barb, May 16, 2022, 06:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning Mugwump friends!  I had a busy weekend, Sat. was my mom's birthday, as you knew already.  Yesterday my son and his long time GF came to visit. They took me out for a belated Mother' Day lunch, at a good restaurant next to the big river here.  I had a tomato pie, it was excellent.  And the weather was beautiful both days, a nice change.  But the real heat is on the way for later this week.  Way over 90, will have to turn on the AC and close up the windows. 

Good deal on the two new chairs Willie!  Ron you and Lucy have a great trip, and Liz what's up down in MS?   Have a good day everyone,
Barb 

LizStreithorst

Good morning, Barb.  I typed yesterday and it disappeared.  I know that it's my fault when this happens.  My wrists get lazy and I accidently push something that I didn't mean to push.  I moved a lot of fish around yesterday and didn't finish up until this morning.

I'll be heading off to the feed store as soon as I get dressed.  The dogs ate the last of their food last night.  I thought I had enough left to make it through until this morning and I almost did.  Charlotte still has 1 sack left but I might as well stock back up on her food too.  One sack just lasts a few days.

We had a hell of a storm just pop up out of nowhere late last night.  I've never heard a louder clap of thunder.  Bruno hid under the bed.  It rained hard but the storm ended just as fast as it had begun.

It's going to be hot as the devil here today.  91 with a heat index 95.  I might be shutting my windows and turning on my AC here, too.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good evening everyone  I too had a disappearing post. Like Liz I hit something with my fat fingers and poof everything goes away.

It was a beautiful 80 degrees with plenty sunshine early but then we got some evening T-Storms. I was actually 30 miles away at the vet when the storm hit my town but by the looks of it we had a good downpour. I saw a couple of nice rainbows on the drive home.

I actually was taking it easy most of the day. I haven't mentioned it but my back started bothering me late Saturday. I think relaxing today is working because the pain has eased up a bit.

Have a great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Seeing a rainbow portends the arrival of good luck.
Always move forward. Never look back.