• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 07:03:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 247
Total: 247

Foggy Saturday

Started by wsantia1, May 14, 2022, 05:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a foggy start to the day here but it will probably rain this afternoon. At least it feels like spring with the temp at 65 degrees and going up to 67F

Happy Birthday to Barb's mom. Barb I hope you and your mom have a wonderful day.

I spent most of yesterday working in the fishroom. I even deep cleaned a couple of tanks which means I cleaned filters, squeezed sponges and used my Diatom filters in addition to water changes.

After all of that work my back feels tight. No pain yet but I am just a step away from pain so I will take it easy today.

Hopefully you all will have a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Happy Birthday Barb's Mom  I sent her a birthday card several years ago and asked Barb her name but I can't remember it.

It started out sunny this morning but it has turned it into a light overcast.  I've got my sheets hanging to dry.  I don't think that we'll have rain but we might.  I guess I should check the forecast.

I didn't do anything exciting yesterday.  I don't expect to do any exciting today.  It's a nice day.  Not too hot.  I don't think I'll do anything physical.  I'll just sit outside and watch the laundry dry.  I would like to dig a post hole and plant a fence post but that's the kind of thing that make what's already bad, worse.  I'll be smart and ask a favor of Shawn.

So Ron, Barb anything unusual and exciting going on with you two?

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz, I will let my mom know next time I visit her on Tuesday, that you both sent birthday wishes to her.  She is 98 now!  I took her out to Panera Bread, one of her favorite restaurants, wheeled her in, and we sat and had a nice lunch. We usually eat in my car.  So this was a treat.  It was only the 2nd time I have taken her out since she moved.   But we used to eat out lots. We had a nice 2 hrs together.  Lunch then a drive down to the park at the river to watch birds and lots of people there.  The beach there at the park has ducks, geese, pigeons, and seagulls by the thousands.  It is a sight to see, they are in the water, on the beach, pooping on cars wfwf,  begging for food, sitting on a hotel roof and other places at the park.

Had some good rain last night, today is quite warm, and sunny/cloudy.  You both have a good eve and I will see you here tomorrow. You two take care of those backs, sounds like you are...
Barb