• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:20:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 116
Total: 116

Happy Mother’s Day Sunday

Started by Ron Sower, May 08, 2022, 10:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Barb and Liz...Happy Mother's Day...! I hope you both have delightful days...
You too, Willie!... ;D

We got our Daughter here last night...the plane actually arrived about 30 minutes ahead of time...good to have her here...

Lucy will be going up to the clubhouse to help in the kitchen for M-day Brunch and I'll be going up to serve the meal about 10:30...

Jen wants to go to our pool after brunch and that suits me...with a wonderful 92 degree day ahead with 20% or les RH, what could be better?

Liz, my knee is not 100%...is it better...yes...it still feels tight and aches after a long day....
The left knee and back still hurt a lot, but I've reduced some of the burden I put on them...

You folks have a wonderful day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey Ron, Happy Mother's Day Barb, Jan and Liz and everyone. The rain has finally stopped but it is cloudy and cold at 54 degrees with winds up to 30 mph. We are still expecting a rain shower or two this evening.

It is actually warmer in Chicago than here. Add to it that I will probably have to get someone to straighten up the new cherry blossom tree in my front yard and it has been a miserable weekend for me.

I haven't been doing much today because I did everything inside the house over the past couple of days and it is too miserable to do anything outside.

I woke up this morning with a sore left shoulder that was probably caused by sleeping in the wrong position last night. I put some Biofreeze on it and it was ok for a couple of hours and now I have some Salon Pas on it that is not working. huh Of course my back, knees and wrist all feel fine. huh

I'll take some Aleve in a little while and hopefully that works for me. This getting old stuff is a bitch but it's better than the alternative.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 08, 2022, 05:56:51 PM
Hey Ron, Happy Mother's Day Barb, Jan and Liz and everyone. The rain has finally stopped but it is cloudy and cold at 54 degrees with winds up to 30 mph. We are still expecting a rain shower or two this evening.

It is actually warmer in Chicago than here. Add to it that I will probably have to get someone to straighten up the new cherry blossom tree in my front yard and it has been a miserable weekend for me.

I haven't been doing much today because I did everything inside the house over the past couple of days and it is too miserable to do anything outside.

I woke up this morning with a sore left shoulder that was probably caused by sleeping in the wrong position last night. I put some Biofreeze on it and it was ok for a couple of hours and now I have some Salon Pas on it that is not working. huh Of course my back, knees and wrist all feel fine. huh

I'll take some Aleve in a little while and hopefully that works for me. This getting old stuff is a bitch but it's better than the alternative.

I actually was in the process of posting this when my power went out early this afternoon. Surprisingly I didn't lose my text when the power went out. I hope everyone had a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi guys and Liz.  Well, here it is Mother's Day, May 8 and Winter is back.  Cold, windy,some bit of rain, an all round miserable weather day.  But I am OK, making the best of it.  Face surgical site bothering me today, but I took a drive, ate lunch out, dinner with my neighbor and soon will have strawberries, which I love. I asked my son and his GF to come next weekend instead of today, so they can also go to the beach.  Back to my ice pack now,
Barb