• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:49:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 134
Total: 134

"May the 4th be with you" Day- Wed.

Started by Barb, May 04, 2022, 06:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi all, I have always wanted to say this and the news just reminded me it is today.  Currently 64 here but going up to 89.  Now that is too hot for me.  And it is humid now.   Ron, it must be great to have heat and dry.  Here it is heat and wet.  But my garden is looking good, all the cold damage from a month ago is replaced by new good foliage. Here is a pic of my pond and some surrounding garden.  Plus the huge houses right behind my yard.  100' behind, separated by a canal of water, thank goodness. Note all the trees, bushes and vines I have planted over the last 2 years that will block my view of the houses eventually. And they can't stare into my yard from their second floor windows.  I am making my own forest!  You all have a good day!
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Barb your pond and vegetation are beautiful. We know how much work you put into it and it definitely shows.

I've got a Drs. appointment this morning and the I have to go to the DMV to renew my driver's license.

Have a great day everyone. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon friends.

Barb, 86 hot?  It's 91 here! Now that's hot.  Too hot for me.  I have a cool staying house but I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn on the AC this evening.

I groomed my neighbor's little dog this morning, then fixed (I hope) the automatic chicken door.  I'll know if it's really fixed or not after the sun goes down and it starts getting dark.

I had another Black Ram spawn this morning.  I didn't see the deed being done I hope I got the eggs into RO in time.  Early next week I'll send the pair to a guy in TX.  I have enough ram spawns going to last me a very long time.

Tink is still coughing but it isn't as bad as it had been.  I'll wait until Monday before I take her to the vet and having her evaluated by the pro's.  It may finally be time but that strong little dog has fooled me before.

Willie, I hope the doctor gave you good news.  Sorry about having to go to the DMC.  We can renew our license on line now in Mississippi.  They just changed that this year.

It's time for WC.  I'm tired out and would prefer not to do it but I will.  Then I'll take a bath and get my old body into bed and give the old back a good rest.

Always move forward. Never look back.