• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:58:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 154
Total: 155

Sunny Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, May 03, 2022, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. We have a sunny and and breezy day here in central Delaware with the current temp already at the forecasted high of 70 degrees. We will have some rain later on this evening and that will continue into tomorrow. We need it.

I had some blood drawn this morning and then I went into Maryland to get a haircut. I live ten miles from the Maryland state line and my barber moved her salon there because it's closer to her house. I like how she cuts  my hair so I follow her around. |^| |^| |^|

I was down in the fishroom early this morning to feed the fish. Everything looked good and haven't been back down there since. It's time to make another visit because I am sure that there is something to do.

Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, it  is 9pm here, just finally checking in.  I did read the posts from the last couple days.  Need to do a big wc on my discus tomorrow, they were due yesterday.  But I have been busy in the yard, seeing my mom, some shopping, seeing a few friends.  The days just go so fast when I am busy.  My new meds are helping my painful hip/leg so I can get more done.  And do my PT much better.  All just as the surgeon told me could happen.   This time last week was very cold for 3 nights, remember how worried I was about my baby birds?  Now it has been up to high 80's the last couple days.  We all need rain around here, it is getting desert-like.  We either have too much or not enough.  Feast or famine I guess.  See you all here tomorrow.
Barb