• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 12:41:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 236
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252

Sunny Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, April 27, 2022, 07:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning folks. It is sunny and bright though a little chilly this morning. The current temp is 50F but with 20 mph winds it feels like 44 degrees. The high temp will be 56F today. The rain I was expecting most of yesterday never came.

Today I will be getting some water changes done and after I finish the WCs I need go to the Sam's Club to get some bulk items. Wednesday is a good day to go there because the crowds are smaller. Today I need to get some cleaning supplies and some desperately needed allergy meds.

Hopefully you all will have a more exciting agenda that I have. :D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie... :D.  ...who needs exciting days? ...I like nice, even-keeled and calm days once in a while :D :D :D :D :D ...have fun at Sam's and I hope the crowds are small...

How about you 2 ladies?...what's up for you today?...I'll be taking it easy this morning and picking orders this afternoon...

It will get to 90 here today and sunny skies will prevail!...I probably should get in some pool/hot tub time this morning...

Stay well friends and enjoy...! 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I'm a lady (although some may disagree).  My exciting news of the day is that both my boxes arrived on time.  One arrived next day the other just arrived today which is 2 day.  I'm glad that in the future I won't be having to sweat bullets of blood when I ship.  I've heard nothing but good about UPS Saver.

It's a sunny day here, too.  Not as hot as it's been which is nice.  I'll be playing outside.

Barb....?
Always move forward. Never look back.