• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 09:32:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

Hello Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, January 25, 2022, 07:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a decent morning here with the temp at 35 degrees and going up to 45F this afternoon. The best thing is that there is no wind so it feels pretty good.

I'm om my way to my ortho appointment in a few minutes. I will try to set up my next shot. One thing I will not do is accept a referral for more therapy. In addition to feeling like it was a waste of my time I never felt comfortable with their Covid protocols.

I would have stopped going at the time but I thought because I was fully vaccinated I would not catch the virus. Wrong again. I'll peek in again later.

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

It 50 now and high will be 67...and sunshine...had some rain last night...

The new couple we had over to teach Samba to caught on real quick...gals beat guys :-[ ...we went on out to dinner afterwards...it was a fun afternoon and evening...

Lucy has a couple things she's gonna do this morning and I think I need to do some bookkeeping clean up...later, I may start setting up the new 75 in the game room...

Willie, I don't think we'll ever be "fully" vaccinated, because, just like influenzas, this virus will continue to mutate and the pharms will constantly be behind one generation...just my thought...

I hope all y'all have a good and happy aquariuming day!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 25, 2022, 10:06:31 AM
It 50 now and high will be 67...and sunshine...had some rain last night...

The new couple we had over to teach Samba to caught on real quick...gals beat guys :-[ ...we went on out to dinner afterwards...it was a fun afternoon and evening...

Lucy has a couple things she's gonna do this morning and I think I need to do some bookkeeping clean up...later, I may start setting up the new 75 in the game room...

Willie, I don't think we'll ever be "fully" vaccinated, because, just like influenzas, this virus will continue to mutate and the pharms will constantly be behind one generation...just my thought...

I hope all y'all have a good and happy aquariuming day!...

You're right Ron. I knew that but forgot to put the " " marks on "fully"
Willie

Barb

Hi guys, my day has been taken up with my daughter's neck surgery, to replace 3 herniated disks and nerve damage, all in her neck.  So far so good, she spends tonight in the hospital then goes home tomorrow. I will go visit this coming weekend if she is up for it.  Her husband will be taking good care of her.  I am well, just keeping busy.  More tomorrow, have a good eve. if you see this!
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on January 25, 2022, 04:31:16 PM
Hi guys, my day has been taken up with my daughter's neck surgery, to replace 3 herniated disks and nerve damage, all in her neck.  So far so good, she spends tonight in the hospital then goes home tomorrow. I will go visit this coming weekend if she is up for it.  Her husband will be taking good care of her.  I am well, just keeping busy.  More tomorrow, have a good eve. if you see this!
Barb

Barb my best wishes go out to your daughter for a speedy recovery.
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 25, 2022, 04:56:34 PM
Quote from: Barb on January 25, 2022, 04:31:16 PM
Barb

Barb my best wishes go out to your daughter for a speedy recovery.
...mine too, Barb!...that sounded like a lot of replacement parts....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron