• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:10:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 198
Total: 198

It's Monday

Started by Barb, January 24, 2022, 06:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning everyone, it is 29 right now, I see some ice still in my yard, in shady spots.  Yesterday the top 2" of my rain barrel was frozen solid!  All birdbaths too.  Birds drink from my pond if they want to.  Here is a pic taken Friday morning when I got up after the overnight ice storm.  That is all ice, not snow.  The metal snowman stands there all Winter, each year, this is his first "snow" to stand in.  You all have a great day and tell us what is going on in your neck o the woods.
Barb

Ron Sower

Good morning,..

In my neck of the woods we're expecting a high of 68 or so with sunny skies...Lucy's coffee smells great...and I had a good night's sleep...

We'll be cleaning house this morning because we were lazy and didn't do it yesterday! huh wfwf...and because we have a couple from the neighborhood coming at 1 to learn how to play Samba with us...it won't be a deep clean for sure!... :D

How's your visit with Martha going Liz?...

All that ice gives me goose bumps, Barb...now I gotta go and warm up!!! ;D

Have a good day, folks!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon, Barb, Ron, Liz and everyone. It was a late night for me because of the exciting playoff last night. After the game I was too wired up to got to sleep for a couple of hours.

It's weather is not too bad today with the temp currently at 34 degrees and going up to a high of 38F. The main thing is that we have very little wind blowing and I am okay with that.

I'm going to play in the fishroom as usual and get that 55 back up to code. I will drop a couple of snots in that tank to help with that brown algae situation.

Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon my friends.  Yesterday I was so wort out that I forgot to tell you what a fun day Martha and I had.  We didn't do anything special, just normal things but it was fun. 

She was not able to connect to my WiFi on her phone and couldn't connect.  I called technical support and the nice man made it so easy.  When I got a new modem my password changed.  Who knew?  Neither she nor I but the guy I talked to, Jacob decided that confirming my pass word was the first thing to check.  He told me that I would find it on a sticker on the bottom of the modem.  She tried the new password, it worked and now both of us are happy.

She has been seen my chicken house and the growing chicks.  We have had carrots from my garden sautéed in butter and maple syrup.  God they're good.  I showed her the garden vegetable garden that gives me food.  Now she is doing her favorite thing cleaning and tidying and making pretty which are things that I don't do.  I mean things like cleaning electrical cords.  I never do things like that!  She wants to clean my office next.  Now she never does things like that when she sees most other people because they would be offended.  But she knows me, and my ways, that I will appreciate it and that it will give her pleasure.  All I have to do it feed her, let her clean when she wants, and we both have a good time.  Who wouldn't want a guest like that?

Barb. I need to call you and chat about the baby Discus.  I had a problem and it took me a couple of days to figure it out because I had a lot going on.  I figured it out yesterday and although I lost several babies due to the stress the ones that are well are still looking good.  This problem didn't bother any of the other tanks in the fish room but Discus are sensitive and baby Discus are extremely sensitive.  Oh well....

That's all for now.  See you guys tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.