• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:23:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 140
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 146
Total: 147

Weekend project - Again???

Started by P4Angels, September 21, 2013, 02:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Zounds!!!that thing will hold a house  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

We made 2 Jon one for you and one for Jan!! so you can have a large condo to grow/out in!!! :o ;D

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

Very nice!!!!!!...do they come in red?  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

for you Jon it may be it will come in Hot Pink with purple polka dots!!! and it will be called the "Mugwump signature series"

So did you sell out the first hour of the swap?

Mugwump

No...decent crowd, but a lot of lookers, not buyers.....we did sell almost everything tho...pays the fish bills ;D ;D ;D ;D

and good grief..not anything pink......hmmm...Mopar competition orange????
Jon

P4Angels

something like this:

and I bet you want the theme song to play when you walk into the room 2  lol :P

Mugwump

No 'redneck' here, bud.... ;D....color's about right tho...
Jon

Ron Sower

"Mugwump signature series"....Sounds really good to me!  Run with it!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

You posted the video at the most opportune time.  My tank stand, turned work bench, turned tank stand with the 75 on top sags in the middle.  I forgot that it did this when I had it in the house with 2 120 wides on it.  Boozer had to put in a temporary brace for me.  I think I can make it not sag by using ideas from your project.  I'll move the fish later today and drain the tank. 

Another fish room project for me next week.  Carpentry this time.  Not my favorite but anything is better than cleaning house which I'm stuck doing today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

I always cringe when I see drywall screws in a project like this.  Drywall screws are harder, more brittle than wood screws and have a greater likelihood of snapping off if subjected to excessive lateral pressure.

Dennis

P4Angels2

Funny you mention that Dennis in this entire project, we only broke 1 thing....a drill bit....

ilroost

I need to make one of those for my 90 gal.