• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:10:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,250
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Saturday

Started by Ron Sower, January 08, 2022, 10:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

The weekend rolls around again!...

It's 55 right now and will be a little cooler today at a high of 65ish and some cloudiness...

Working off and on through yesterday, I did get some stuff done in the fishroom...I also bought a shelf to put up in the closet area where my sink is so that I can move the less often used stuff to the upper shelf...
More plants got into the substrates...and more plant orders were pulled for eBay guy last night....today is water change for a few tanks...

Some of the shelving I ordered for our breezeway arrived yesterday, so I can start getting that area organized...rest is due today...it will be good to have that area in better shape...

We have a dance at the clubhouse this evening and we will be going...the group lives here and I've never heard them, so I'm eager to go...probably won't dance much though...

Y'all do the best you can with watchya got, and have a great day...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good morning folks.  I have no idea what I'll do with the day today.  I went to the supermarket earlier and stopped by to talk to my neighbor Shawn to tell him that a bunch of deer had been showing up in my pasture every day.  He hunts and these are all does so he doesn't want to kill any of them.  He did give me some deer meat sausage that he had in the his deepfreeze.  4 different types.  I'm looking forward to trying it but not today.  Today is shrimp fried rice.

My back huts.  I even road around the supermarket in one of those buggies that mostly obese people use.  I'll just be doing what I can with a very long list of things I need to do.  Monday I see the neurosurgeon.  I sure hope he says that he can help me.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Short shelving racks together and in place in breezeway...waiting on rest to arrive so I can assemble and let Lucy tell me what goes where... |^|
Utility shelf in fishroom up now....sorting and organizing junk to go in there now... wfwf Might be time to visit Jack (Daniels. that is) for a short visit! :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hi everyone. Just stopping by. It was a very long day and now I'm relaxing and watching football. Have a good evening. I'll see you in the morning.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Even I can't believe how much sleep/back resting I got yesterday.  After grocery shopping and a little sit down to rest I made a lovely shrimp fried rice and then felt the need for a small nap.  At around 2 I lay down for what I thought would be an hour but didn't wake up until 5 pm!  I was shocked!  It was too late for feeding and WC so I locked the chickens in their house, fed the horse, gave Tink her meds and at 6 went back to bed myself.  I woke up at midnight to take my meds and slept on through until about 4:30 Sunday morning.  I'll be sure to tell the neurosurgeon about that Monday morning.
Always move forward. Never look back.