• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:12:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 91
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 79
Total: 80

Beautiful Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, January 06, 2022, 09:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Warm without a cloud in the sky.  It will start getting cooler tomorrow and by Saturday we'll be back in the deep freeze.

I crashed not long after WC and the other animal chores.  I totally zonked and feel wonderfully rested today.  Since I vacuumed off all the walls in the bedroom yesterday before I gave out, all I have to do there today is wash the walls, make the bed, mop the floor, close the door and don't go in there again.  It's not so much me but the dogs with their dirty feet.  After that I'll do the hall which is particularly filthy.  The dirt builds up slowly and when it's hard for me to reach I tend to ignore it.  I wish I didn't have such a high tolerance for mess especially in places that only I see like the bed room, office, hall and fish room.  When I finally decide to do the big clean the extent of the job seems impossible.

Barb, my Discus pair with the huge male you like has spawned on Felder's hat.  I'll try to snap a pic later.  Willie, are you still snowed in, you poor dear?  Ron, the reason I don't put up Christmas lights is because in order not to be considered a red neck I have to take them down again.  Hope you all have a lovely day today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

[quote author=LizStreithorst link=topic=17686.msg124490#msg124490
Ron, the reason I don't put up Christmas lights is because in order not to be considered a red neck I have to take them down again.
[/quote]
Liz...it's not leaving lights up that makes one a redneck...you live in Mississippi...that's enough! :P :P :P :P :P
Come on, now...you know I'm just teasing you!...heck...I'm a Roanoke redneck! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Another beautiful day here...glad I got the lights down yesterday...now I have a free day Friday when I had planned to do it...

I'm heading out soon to go get some Corkscrew Val and then on to Ocean Floor to rehearse the setup for our remote presentation by the manager on setting up saltwater aquariums...that's the topic for the meeting this Sunday...we won't behaving an in-person meeting this month...and if all is on schedule I'll be stopping to pick up my plant order on the way home...

When you finish your house cleanup, Liz, can we get you to come work on ours? :D

Gotta go now...all y'all have a good fishrooming day now, ya hear?...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good evening Liz, Ron and everyone. Liz, the snow has been mostly gone since yesterday. Today was a nice but chilly day that got no higher than 38 degrees. Tonight we get another round of snow from a system that coming from the southwest.

When that storm gets up this way it will collide with a cold front coming from the west and that means another snow storm. We are only supposed to get two to 4 inches but snow is snow. and I hate it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.