• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:37:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Happy New Years Eve

Started by wsantia1, December 31, 2021, 06:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I hope you all are great. I'm mostly feeling back to normal and I am definitely well rested. The weather here is cloudy and foggy after an overnight rainfall. We will get up to a high of 57 degrees with peeks of sunshine throughout the day.

I am going to try to catch up on some fishroom work but I'll be mindful about overdoing it. It's great to feel somewhat regular.

I normally don't celebrate New Year's Eve and this year I have a real excuse not to but I wish everyone who does celebrate a Safe and Happy New Year.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning Willie.  I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better.  I hope you get over it soon. Please take it easy.

I've been moving slowly but getting things done little by little.  Today is house cleaning day.  In fact the next several days will be house cleaning days.  I want to make it as clean as possible for my SIL who will arrive the 9th.  I'm just waiting for my pain meds to kick in before I get going on it.

My Discus babies were free swimming this morning but are having a hard time finding their parents.  I've done all the tricks we Discus breeders use.  All I can do now is keep my fingers crossed.

I hope you all have a nice peaceful day.  Here's to 2022 being a better year.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi everybody!

Gee, Willie! Sounds like you are doing much better than I expected ....quicker than I thought you would! That's great! |^| |^| |^| I've been reading that the recovery time is 8 to 10 days...

Good to see you back here today, Liz...hope you get to moving easier and faster today...but don't waste the good feeling on housecleaning!!! :'(

Barb, hope you check in here soon and keep us in your loop...

I have to get a blood test for my wellness exam in a little bit. I'm a little concerned because I've been goofing off and haven't studied a lick for it!  :P :P :P...sometimes I just crack me up! ;D

I had intentions of getting up this morning and getting right into the fishroom and start reworking my lighting and plants...moving them around a bit...but I woke up lazy!! I'll get to it after lunch I guess

We're going to the clubhouse tonight for the NYE party/dance...last time we danced my new knee did fine, but the left one gave me some trouble...hope it doesn't tonight...

I'm wishing all of you a Happy New Years Eve and hope that 2022 is a good year for all of you!...and of course...Happy Aquariuming! :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Happy New Year my friends!  Willie I am glad you are getting better already.  I know about 6 people now who have it.  I think I had it a couple weeks ago when I had a drippy nose off and on for a few days, but no other symptoms at all.  I don't get allergies so it couldn't have been that, and I know it was not a cold. 

Since it is still warm here I spent most of the day outside repotting my succulent collection, about 2/3 finished now.  May finish them tomorrow.  By Monday the cold returns.  I don't like to work in my yard when it is cold, unless I have to.

See you all here next year!
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on December 31, 2021, 06:12:36 PM
Happy New Year my friends!  Willie I am glad you are getting better already.  I know about 6 people now who have it.  I think I had it a couple weeks ago when I had a drippy nose off and on for a few days, but no other symptoms at all.  I don't get allergies so it couldn't have been that, and I know it was not a cold. 

Since it is still warm here I spent most of the day outside repotting my succulent collection, about 2/3 finished now.  May finish them tomorrow.  By Monday the cold returns.  I don't like to work in my yard when it is cold, unless I have to.

See you all here next year!
Barb

Barb, you may have had it. I had cold like symptoms but with a fever which I never get so I took a test and it came back positive. I'm mostly recovered but I am probably still contagious for another couple of days.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.